Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Wark featured on "Lost Football Grounds and Terraces on FB 16:23 - Jun 4 with 899 viewsNthsuffolkblue

https://www.facebook.com/groups/844940199360108?hoisted_section_header_type=rece

And comment from his brother Alex under it too.

Just a shame they call us Ispwich!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

John Wark featured on "Lost Football Grounds and Terraces on FB on 16:57 - Jun 4 with 815 viewstroyparrotsleftear

how is this news?
John Wark featured on "Lost Football Grounds and Terraces on FB on 19:31 - Jun 4 with 714 viewscbower

John Wark featured on "Lost Football Grounds and Terraces on FB on 16:57 - Jun 4 by troyparrotsleftear

how is this news?

You moan about how you are treated on this forum then put a comment like this. It's about an Ipswich legend and the OP is simply drawing attention to it for those who may be interested. If you are not, do yourself a favour and avoid a needless, semi-sarcastic tone. And don't bother to give me the 'just expressing my view' excuse. The comment was unecessarily passive aggresive.

bluescouser

John Wark featured on "Lost Football Grounds and Terraces on FB on 07:04 - Jun 5 with 542 viewsChurchman

I thought it very interesting. Lots of memories of what is now a long time ago. How things have changed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024