Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else just padding round their house 08:38 - Apr 28 with 654 viewsthebooks

singing the Freddie Ladapo song?

I've got work to do.

...looks good, looks fine, and he's Ipswich number 9...
Anyone else just padding round their house on 08:40 - Apr 28 with 635 viewsSaleAway

I wake up about 3 times a night with EEJB bouncing round my head.... I'm so tired!

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Anyone else just padding round their house on 08:42 - Apr 28 with 602 viewsthebooks

Anyone else just padding round their house on 08:40 - Apr 28 by SaleAway

I wake up about 3 times a night with EEJB bouncing round my head.... I'm so tired!

Yeah, I've had that one in the last couple of days, along with Super Kieran McKenna, complete with swears.
Anyone else just padding round their house on 08:54 - Apr 28 with 575 viewsnorfsufblue

Anyone else just padding round their house on 08:42 - Apr 28 by thebooks

Yeah, I've had that one in the last couple of days, along with Super Kieran McKenna, complete with swears.

McKenna and BBTGT for me... and if it goes well tomorrow Sunday will be even worse!
Anyone else just padding round their house on 09:08 - Apr 28 with 548 viewsWhens_Lunch

Anyone else just padding round their house on 08:54 - Apr 28 by norfsufblue

McKenna and BBTGT for me... and if it goes well tomorrow Sunday will be even worse!

Blue Army ringing in my ears still
Anyone else just padding round their house on 10:50 - Apr 28 with 500 viewsBluespeed225

I finished nights this morning, I’m up early, taken dog for claw clip, walked her, going for haircut, going to Lidl, thought I’d cut grass but looks too wet, I’ll volunteer to do ironing, anything just to fill the day! Going full player pre match tonight. Early night , no booze, lay in. None of that will happen of course, so drink to calm nerves, Celler Club on Talking Pictures, up early, pub for 1pm. It’s like Christmas Eve 1973, when I knew I was getting the Subbuteo Continental Edition.
Anyone else just padding round their house on 10:57 - Apr 28 with 487 viewsDilithium85

Mrs has told me more than once to stop singing that song
Anyone else just padding round their house on 11:07 - Apr 28 with 469 viewswoodbridge_blue

Anyone else just padding round their house on 08:54 - Apr 28 by norfsufblue

For me, it's Bringing On Back The Good Times.
Anyone else just padding round their house on 11:11 - Apr 28 with 461 viewsnorfsufblue

Anyone else just padding round their house on 11:07 - Apr 28 by woodbridge_blue

For me, it's Bringing On Back The Good Times.

I'm lucky to have an original copy of the 45 so its going on the turntable today for sure!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024