Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One game at a time 23:26 - Apr 25 with 630 viewsPendejo

As mantras go that's been an amazing run of one game at a times.

Never have I seem such a commanding Ipswich team, not under Robson, Lyall or Burley.

Ok so it's 3rd tier, but this is our 4th season in 3rd tier, and we're not going to win the league!

This McKenna chap may just know what he's doing. Wonder how long he can do it for?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

One game at a time on 23:38 - Apr 25 with 590 viewsN2_Blue

We may never go on a run like we just have in the next 100 years! Its very rare to win so many games in a row and with such a huge goal difference at any level. Our goal difference is quite frankly ridiculous

I still think we'll win the league. Plymouth will draw one of their last two games.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

One game at a time on 23:44 - Apr 25 with 551 viewswkj

One game at a time on 23:38 - Apr 25 by N2_Blue

We may never go on a run like we just have in the next 100 years! Its very rare to win so many games in a row and with such a huge goal difference at any level. Our goal difference is quite frankly ridiculous

I still think we'll win the league. Plymouth will draw one of their last two games.

After 15 years of bodge it and paper over the cracks - this run has been cathartic. I hope Gary Caldwell and his boys give us a happy ending on Saturday.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

One game at a time on 23:59 - Apr 25 with 521 viewsKropotkin123

One game at a time on 23:38 - Apr 25 by N2_Blue

Pretty sure we'll be aiming for 100 goals and 100 points next season!

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

One game at a time on 08:38 - Apr 26 with 342 viewsFreddies_Ears

One game at a time on 23:59 - Apr 25 by Kropotkin123

Pretty sure we'll be aiming for 100 goals and 100 points next season!

Speaking to a Coventry fan who has seen us a few times, he said we are as good as any team in the Championship. That is before ant summer transfer business...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024