Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You know all the years of sh1t and misery 22:16 - Apr 25 with 1281 viewsSteve_M

Well, clearly, sometimes it balances out.

Two absolutely superb away wins and we’re so close. Let’s get the job done on Saturday.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

You know all the years of sh1t and misery on 22:19 - Apr 25 with 1210 viewsclive_baker

The most exciting aspect for me is we're not just going up, but we're going up in style, with direction, a clear strategy, lofty ambition, sufficient funding, and a ceiling that is, IMO, still some way higher than we've yet reached.

The future's bright innit. But you're right about getting the job done. I'm sure KM and his team will be keeping feet on the ground, let's get the 3 points against Exeter in front of a full house and leave absolutely nothing to chance.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

You know all the years of sh1t and misery on 22:24 - Apr 25 with 1116 viewsIllinoisblue

KM will have them focused and ready. Thinking of all the s5ithouse teams that have been promoted in recent years as we’ve struggled… fk them all. This is our time. Ipswich rising.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

You know all the years of sh1t and misery on 22:25 - Apr 25 with 1091 viewsJames

It’s just the most incredible feeling to actually trust ITFC again, without feeling like going into every scenario wondering how they are going to let you down again.
You know all the years of sh1t and misery on 22:26 - Apr 25 with 1067 viewsreusersfreekicks

Let's just get there first
You know all the years of sh1t and misery on 22:27 - Apr 25 with 1032 viewsFunge

You know all the years of sh1t and misery on 22:26 - Apr 25 by reusersfreekicks

Haha, there speaks a fan with the same mental scarring as me.

Some result tonight, though.
You know all the years of sh1t and misery on 22:27 - Apr 25 with 1017 viewsSeablue

You know all the years of sh1t and misery on 22:25 - Apr 25 by James

It’s just the most incredible feeling to actually trust ITFC again, without feeling like going into every scenario wondering how they are going to let you down again.

Spot on James.
You know all the years of sh1t and misery on 22:28 - Apr 25 with 957 viewsfarkenhell

You know all the years of sh1t and misery on 22:24 - Apr 25 by Illinoisblue

KM will have them focused and ready. Thinking of all the s5ithouse teams that have been promoted in recent years as we’ve struggled… fk them all. This is our time. Ipswich rising.

I hope that last sentence isn't some sort of subliminal suggestion for a name change? We all know what you bloody yanks are like!
You know all the years of sh1t and misery on 22:30 - Apr 25 with 907 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It is far from cancelled out but the pendulum is swinging.

Finish the job of returning to the Championship first.

Then get the better of the derby matches and cement ourselves as a Championship side again.

Finally make it into the Premier League again.

Then, I think we can safely talk about it balancing out.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

You know all the years of sh1t and misery on 22:44 - Apr 25 with 782 viewsjasondozzell

Brilliantly put. So much misery. No hope for so long. Ground falling apart as well as the team. Now there's so much optimism! What a team and what a club.
You know all the years of sh1t and misery on 22:50 - Apr 25 with 728 viewsChurchman

You know all the years of sh1t and misery on 22:30 - Apr 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

It is far from cancelled out but the pendulum is swinging.

Finish the job of returning to the Championship first.

Then get the better of the derby matches and cement ourselves as a Championship side again.

Finally make it into the Premier League again.

Then, I think we can safely talk about it balancing out.

I think the whole strategy is not about cementing ourselves as a championship side, but moving through it. Looking at a number of Championship games in recent weeks, should we finish the job, I reckon we will do more than ok.

We will lose a player or two and strengthen with a player or two but I can’t see the core of the team changing a great deal or the way KM wants us to play. It’s tailor made to cut teams up.
You know all the years of sh1t and misery on 23:06 - Apr 25 with 590 viewsSteve_M

You know all the years of sh1t and misery on 22:26 - Apr 25 by reusersfreekicks

Yep, totally. It’s good but, like Saturday, can’t really enjoy it on its own merits.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024