Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time to stop looking around the league at this stage 17:59 - Apr 22 with 1138 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

It's a fools errand during games at this level as well. Only 3 games to go and 6 points guarantees it!

We have "dropped" 2 points out of a possible 36 (I think).
[Post edited 22 Apr 2023 18:01]
Time to stop looking around the league at this stage on 18:13 - Apr 22 with 1005 viewsTheMoralMajority

It's better than that. 5 points does it, unless there is a hugely unlikely swing in GD.

Barnsley is effectively a free-hit.

...but do signatures really work?

Time to stop looking around the league at this stage on 18:18 - Apr 22 with 955 viewsgainsboroughblue

I take your point. I suspect the players and McKenna are much more relaxed than the average fan.

If we were fans of another team watching us, I reckon we'd appear unstoppable.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Time to stop looking around the league at this stage on 18:25 - Apr 22 with 910 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Time to stop looking around the league at this stage on 18:13 - Apr 22 by TheMoralMajority

It's better than that. 5 points does it, unless there is a hugely unlikely swing in GD.

Barnsley is effectively a free-hit.

That’s made me feel a bit better about it actually. 5 points out of 9 is definitely doable!
Time to stop looking around the league at this stage on 18:45 - Apr 22 with 801 viewsTrequartista

Time to stop looking around the league at this stage on 18:25 - Apr 22 by SuperKieranMcKenna

That’s made me feel a bit better about it actually. 5 points out of 9 is definitely doable!

And if Sheffield Wednesday win and draw against Shrewsbury and Derby (not inconceivable) it's only 3 points needed.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Time to stop looking around the league at this stage on 18:48 - Apr 22 with 774 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Time to stop looking around the league at this stage on 18:45 - Apr 22 by Trequartista

And if Sheffield Wednesday win and draw against Shrewsbury and Derby (not inconceivable) it's only 3 points needed.

Doubt they’ll get 6 points but it shouldn’t concern us too much, just win baby.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024