Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goals our competitors score 10:53 - Apr 21 with 741 viewsFrimleyBlue

Is it just me that gets really annoyed by how easily teams have let our competitors score on occasions.

BTW.. this is not. I repeat, not saying teams are giving goals away. Just mean you watch them and think ffs how hard was it to stop that. And probably some fans have thought the same with some goals town have been able to score.

Like this one from Wednesday. Why just why did the defender move across and leave bannan so open. Goal doesn't happen if he just looks over his shoulder. Idiot.

Not much of a discussion granted. But just saw it and thought ffs really.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Goals our competitors score on 10:55 - Apr 21 with 712 viewsSteve_M

The very simple answer is because it is League One. Did you see some of the goals we gave away pre-McKenna?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Goals our competitors score on 10:59 - Apr 21 with 667 viewshomer_123

Goals our competitors score on 10:55 - Apr 21 by Steve_M

The very simple answer is because it is League One. Did you see some of the goals we gave away pre-McKenna?

and not just in L1 either!!!!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Goals our competitors score on 11:02 - Apr 21 with 615 viewsFrimleyBlue

Goals our competitors score on 10:59 - Apr 21 by homer_123

and not just in L1 either!!!!

Oh 100% it's across the sport.

Just one of those where you're competing up the top end and you see these mistakes and think oh ffs. Bstrds lol

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Goals our competitors score on 11:06 - Apr 21 with 590 viewshomer_123

Goals our competitors score on 11:02 - Apr 21 by FrimleyBlue

Oh 100% it's across the sport.

Just one of those where you're competing up the top end and you see these mistakes and think oh ffs. Bstrds lol

No, was observing that even in the Champ under previous managers we were eminently capable of giving away silly goals.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2023 11:06]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Goals our competitors score on 11:28 - Apr 21 with 517 viewsBigCommon

Plymouth late goal the other night was a really basic one that should of been defended better....
Think we've been spoiled, ourselves, with some really good defending and clean sheets lately. Which probably makes these goals look worse. But it is L1, even if were playing a level above, atm.
Goals our competitors score on 11:38 - Apr 21 with 470 viewsOldFart71

Maybe it's because I am biased. But I do feel many lesser teams seem more hellbent on stopping us than they do other top teams. We have all heard the jealousy from some managers playing us where they will point to the amount of money we have spent on players. This is just tunnel vision in my opinion as they don't take into account money we have got through sell on clauses and also the sale itself and that's not taking into account gates in excess of 25,000, merchandise sales, such as 30,000 shirts sold and drinks and food sales.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024