Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excellent trolling.....Mark Littlewood ffs!! (Edit, Trigger warning...Liz Truss) 19:56 - Mar 24 with 1222 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2023/mar/24/liz-truss-requests-peerages-for
[Post edited 24 Mar 2023 20:58]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Excellent trolling.....Mark Littlewood ffs!! on 20:05 - Mar 24 with 1150 viewsEastTownBlue

I wonder why he has his Twitter account as protected ?
Excellent trolling.....Mark Littlewood ffs!! on 20:10 - Mar 24 with 1136 viewsvilanovablue

Surely this has to be blocked. Honouring the prick who dreamt up the whole nonsense of her economic plan!
Excellent trolling.....Mark Littlewood ffs!! on 20:21 - Mar 24 with 1112 viewsOldsmoker

What a slice of luck for all those on the honour lists submitted by Johnson and Truss.
If it was a true honours system, only for the deserving, then none of them would make the cut.
When asked if they deserve to be on the list, they can easily point to another on the list and say why question me, whatabout so and so...and you'd have to concede that they have a valid point.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Excellent trolling.....Mark Littlewood ffs!! on 20:38 - Mar 24 with 1078 viewsPlums

Time to bring out that Led By Donkeys plaque again

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Excellent trolling.....Mark Littlewood ffs!! on 20:42 - Mar 24 with 1068 viewsGavTWTD

Can we have a warning please? I find her name quite triggering.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Excellent trolling.....Mark Littlewood ffs!! on 20:55 - Mar 24 with 1052 viewsPlums

Excellent trolling.....Mark Littlewood ffs!! on 20:42 - Mar 24 by GavTWTD

Can't you put a change request in?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Excellent trolling.....Mark Littlewood ffs!! on 20:59 - Mar 24 with 1039 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Excellent trolling.....Mark Littlewood ffs!! on 20:42 - Mar 24 by GavTWTD

Sorted....Or maybe not....

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Excellent trolling.....Mark Littlewood ffs!! (Edit, Trigger warning...Liz Truss) on 21:06 - Mar 24 with 997 viewsLord_Lucan

How that women became an MP - let alone prime minister is up there with Mike Bassett and Jim Hacker.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Excellent trolling.....Mark Littlewood ffs!! (Edit, Trigger warning...Liz Truss) on 07:28 - Mar 25 with 843 viewsMattinLondon

Another reason, in a long list of them, to abolish the House of Lords.
Excellent trolling.....Mark Littlewood ffs!! (Edit, Trigger warning...Liz Truss) on 10:08 - Mar 25 with 773 viewsHARRY10

Excellent trolling.....Mark Littlewood ffs!! (Edit, Trigger warning...Liz Truss) on 07:28 - Mar 25 by MattinLondon

Another reason, in a long list of them, to abolish the House of Lords.

eh ?

The UK then becoming one of the only democracies without a second chamber.
Excellent trolling.....Mark Littlewood ffs!! (Edit, Trigger warning...Liz Truss) on 19:10 - Mar 25 with 652 viewsMattinLondon

Excellent trolling.....Mark Littlewood ffs!! (Edit, Trigger warning...Liz Truss) on 10:08 - Mar 25 by HARRY10

eh ?

Obviously replace it with something more democratic- didn’t think I had to spell everything out. But if you want to keep the HoL then that’s your prerogative.
Excellent trolling.....Mark Littlewood ffs!! (Edit, Trigger warning...Liz Truss) on 00:15 - Mar 26 with 580 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Excellent trolling.....Mark Littlewood ffs!! (Edit, Trigger warning...Liz Truss) on 19:10 - Mar 25 by MattinLondon

Obviously replace it with something more democratic- didn’t think I had to spell everything out. But if you want to keep the HoL then that’s your prerogative.

Whatever you do, don't tell Harry that you think the Second Chamber should be elected using any form of PR, it's the one thing he hates more than Johnson.
Excellent trolling.....Mark Littlewood ffs!! (Edit, Trigger warning...Liz Truss) on 08:01 - Mar 26 with 524 viewsHerbivore

Excellent trolling.....Mark Littlewood ffs!! (Edit, Trigger warning...Liz Truss) on 10:08 - Mar 25 by HARRY10

eh ?

It's intriguing that you (or indeed anyone) can look at the damage done by the Tories after securing an 80 seat majority with comfortably under 50% of the vote, them loading the Lords with their dodgy mates and further bloating an outdated and unwieldy chamber of mediocrity, and still think our political systems are absolutely fine, we just need a different colour team in charge.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024