Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worried for McKenna 20:45 - Feb 14 with 1221 viewsgtsb1966

I just don't think he knows what to do at the moment. Maybe I'm wrong but I can't see improvement only a slow decline and a manager unable to change it. All very worrying. Am I being too harsh. Hope I'm proved wrong second half and for the rest of the season.
Worried for McKenna on 20:48 - Feb 14 with 1153 viewsibbleobble

He pulled it out of the bag second half Saturday but it still wasn’t good enough. This constant rotation of the from three is becoming Lambert-esq. Agree though. We’re not getting behind them, not breaking the lines, not moving the ball quick enough blah blah. By the time we try and pick a pin point pass, Rovers have banks of bodies tucked in.
Worried for McKenna on 20:48 - Feb 14 with 1145 viewsBigCommon

No you don't sound harsh.... You sound depressed.
See out the 2nd half, he's made some decent half time tweaks lately...
Worried for McKenna on 20:49 - Feb 14 with 1110 viewsITFC1977

Warnock time?
Worried for McKenna on 20:50 - Feb 14 with 1085 viewsJuggsy

For somebody who allegedly picks the best team to play the opposition, he worrying seems unable to pick the best 11 regularly.
Worried for McKenna on 20:50 - Feb 14 with 1078 viewsgtsb1966

Worried for McKenna on 20:48 - Feb 14 by BigCommon

No you don't sound harsh.... You sound depressed.
See out the 2nd half, he's made some decent half time tweaks lately...

It is depressing isn't it.
Worried for McKenna on 20:53 - Feb 14 with 1013 viewsbazza

Constantly changing the team doesn’t help imo.. need consistency, I’d give McKenna another season tho, and I think game changer would if the fans stick with him.
Worried for McKenna on 20:55 - Feb 14 with 940 viewsStevieH

I became a little concerned after the draw at Lincoln when he said “it’s going to be very difficult getting out of this league with Ipswich “ (or similar)

I know it was straight after a frustrating match but it was proper victim language……. and we’re not hard done by in all honesty. We have players, riches and a fan base that most clubs at this level can only dream of.

We’ve been underperforming for a while now………

There’s still plenty to play for though and promotion is a very real possibility still

Someone on here described us as a toothless possession monster, which is kind of true
Worried for McKenna on 20:55 - Feb 14 with 934 viewsMckenna1263

As I said before, you appoint an inexperienced manager then this is what you get. He is learning on the job and this season will make or break him. The last seasons of failure has resulted in a lot of supporters giving him a lot of latitude for the present.
Login to get fewer ads

Worried for McKenna on 21:03 - Feb 14 with 730 viewsjonbull88

He’s made us difficult to beat, however we’ve drawn nearly as many as we’ve won over the last 14 months. I said it last season, for a team that holds the ball ok, we are crap at using it properly. I’d also like to see the procession stats in the opposition half, I’d bet we’d be down nearer 30% if we did, as most of the time we are on the ball it’s in our half!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024