Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So guess who Rees Smug wants as party chairman 21:34 - Jan 29 with 1485 viewsKeno

https://news.sky.com/story/politics-news-latest-zahawi-removed-from-position-ove
[Post edited 29 Jan 2023 21:34]

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So guess who Rees Smug wants as party chairman on 21:42 - Jan 29 with 1407 viewsBrianTablet

Nanny?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

So guess who Rees Smug wants as party chairman on 21:47 - Jan 29 with 1386 viewsKeno

So guess who Rees Smug wants as party chairman on 21:42 - Jan 29 by BrianTablet

Nanny?

Oddly enough no

boris

So guess who Rees Smug wants as party chairman on 21:50 - Jan 29 with 1387 viewsElderGrizzly

So guess who Rees Smug wants as party chairman on 21:47 - Jan 29 by Keno

Oddly enough no

boris

Getting in line with his new employers

Obviously replacing a liar with dodgy financial background with a liar with a dodgy financial background and one who could be deselected in weeks is an interesting move
So guess who Rees Smug wants as party chairman on 22:03 - Jan 29 with 1344 viewsKeno

So guess who Rees Smug wants as party chairman on 21:50 - Jan 29 by ElderGrizzly

Getting in line with his new employers

Obviously replacing a liar with dodgy financial background with a liar with a dodgy financial background and one who could be deselected in weeks is an interesting move

I have horrid feeling a senior Tory with a large majority could retire soon and Boris takes his seat

I live in Peter Bottomley’s seat ……

So guess who Rees Smug wants as party chairman on 22:12 - Jan 29 with 1297 viewsfactual_blue

Me?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So guess who Rees Smug wants as party chairman on 22:29 - Jan 29 with 1263 viewsElderGrizzly

So guess who Rees Smug wants as party chairman on 22:03 - Jan 29 by Keno

I have horrid feeling a senior Tory with a large majority could retire soon and Boris takes his seat

He’s heading to Oxford apparently. 14,000 majority seat and an MP not sure he will stand for re-election.
So guess who Rees Smug wants as party chairman on 22:31 - Jan 29 with 1254 viewsBrianTablet

So guess who Rees Smug wants as party chairman on 22:29 - Jan 29 by ElderGrizzly

He’s heading to Oxford apparently. 14,000 majority seat and an MP not sure he will stand for re-election.

Scunthorpe already taken?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

So guess who Rees Smug wants as party chairman on 22:46 - Jan 29 with 1227 viewsLeoMuff

Shows how mad they are these days that a faction in the party would actually consider this, hasn’t he got at least a couple of investigations or enquiries up coming ?

they currently lurch from crisis to crisis, how will the king of controversy help this situation lol

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Login to get fewer ads

So guess who Rees Smug wants as party chairman on 23:34 - Jan 29 with 1146 viewsRadioOrwell

don't link shtlike this just say it
So guess who Rees Smug wants as party chairman on 09:53 - Jan 30 with 910 viewsBlueBadger

So guess who Rees Smug wants as party chairman on 23:34 - Jan 29 by RadioOrwell

Clicking things and reading stuff is hard, eh?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So guess who Rees Smug wants as party chairman on 09:59 - Jan 30 with 877 viewsKeno

So guess who Rees Smug wants as party chairman on 23:34 - Jan 29 by RadioOrwell

but if I just say it posters then ask 'wheres the link' or they think I'm making it

or f I posted that I'd that after taking them to PR to watch the football, then having a meal cooked by J2 they were so happy I'd that just spent the night with Lily James & Jenna Coleman you would believe me?

So guess who Rees Smug wants as party chairman on 10:12 - Jan 30 with 854 viewsleitrimblue

Mumsy?
So guess who Rees Smug wants as party chairman on 14:53 - Jan 30 with 743 viewsHARRY10

So guess who Rees Smug wants as party chairman on 22:03 - Jan 29 by Keno

No seat is 'safe' if the bloater stands.

The last three safe Tory seats saw massive swings against the Tories (bloater). I think there is an enormous reality gap in what the deluded bigots think and what the public think.

Until the loony Truss tried to implement Brexits financial plans, the bloater was recording record levels of disatisfication among voters

We are yet to see the result of the priviliges committee's investigation. If the liars verson of events were true, he would not be engaging very expensive (paid by us) lawyers to defend him (simply making him give evidence under oath would sort things out)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024