Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
15 goals for Chaplin already 12:52 - Jan 25 with 896 viewsIllinoisblue

What a signing he’s been. Surely will end season with at least 20

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

15 goals for Chaplin already on 12:55 - Jan 25 with 858 viewsVic

He says he scores in spurts - so we could really do with this current ‘spurt’ lasting for another 15 games!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

15 goals for Chaplin already on 12:58 - Jan 25 with 840 viewssuffolkpoker

Such a clever player. I love how he stopped his run and waited for the cut back to hit it first time into the corner for our first goal last night.

Burns and chaplin link up play is exciting to watch.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

15 goals for Chaplin already on 13:01 - Jan 25 with 817 viewsKieran_Knows

We'll have to think about renewing his contract soon, wont we? See also Walton & Morsy (think their deals run out in 2024 and can't remember if they had year options in their deals).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

15 goals for Chaplin already on 13:09 - Jan 25 with 768 viewsbournemouthblue

15 goals for Chaplin already on 12:58 - Jan 25 by suffolkpoker

Such a clever player. I love how he stopped his run and waited for the cut back to hit it first time into the corner for our first goal last night.

Burns and chaplin link up play is exciting to watch.

He's probably our most composed player in the final third, if we can get him into pockets of space in and around the box, he is very good

Broadhead looks an interesting addition to our plethora of number 10's, I can see him forming a decent partnership with Ladapo and Chaplin and hopefully harness as well, who looked a bit of a spare part last night

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

15 goals for Chaplin already on 13:16 - Jan 25 with 714 viewstextbackup

So glad we didn’t sign celina, would have limited Chaplins gane time, and celina wouldn’t have had this many goals

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

15 goals for Chaplin already on 13:22 - Jan 25 with 634 viewsclive_baker

Him and Morsy are our MVP's for me, we just don't look the same side when either are missing. Burns also comes close in that bracket, he's had his knockers this season but we've not really got anyone like him in the squad who can create from the wide right area to the level he does. Hopefully Broadhead can make the other spot his own on the left hand side, showed some nice touches last night and clearly has a high technical standard. An assist for Ladapo's 2nd, and tested their keeper with a couple of good strikes, liked the look of him.

Hopefully we keep them fit and available for the next 18 league games.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024