Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Tyreeq Bakinson replaced Barry Bannon due to injury 15:47 - Dec 10 with 953 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

after 35 mins. No idea of the details, but major blow to the Owls if he is out for a while.

Poll: would you rather

I see Tyreeq Bakinson replaced Barry Bannon due to injury on 15:50 - Dec 10 with 919 viewsWakh

Looked like a hamstring.
I see Tyreeq Bakinson replaced Barry Bannon due to injury on 15:58 - Dec 10 with 835 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

I see Tyreeq Bakinson replaced Barry Bannon due to injury on 15:50 - Dec 10 by Wakh

Looked like a hamstring.

don't want to wish injuries on players
but that could mean a few weeks over a busy period.

Poll: would you rather

I see Tyreeq Bakinson replaced Barry Bannon due to injury on 16:02 - Dec 10 with 789 viewsFrimleyBlue

don;t think it's a precaution either, went down, carried on, went down again.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I see Tyreeq Bakinson replaced Barry Bannon due to injury on 16:10 - Dec 10 with 741 viewsWakh

I see Tyreeq Bakinson replaced Barry Bannon due to injury on 15:58 - Dec 10 by LegendofthePhoenix

don't want to wish injuries on players
but that could mean a few weeks over a busy period.

Me neither. I hope it was nothing and he is alright very soon.
I see Tyreeq Bakinson replaced Barry Bannon due to injury on 16:11 - Dec 10 with 732 viewsWakh

I see Tyreeq Bakinson replaced Barry Bannon due to injury on 16:02 - Dec 10 by FrimleyBlue

don;t think it's a precaution either, went down, carried on, went down again.

Yeah it looked a real one. A good few weeks i would imagine
I see Tyreeq Bakinson replaced Barry Bannon due to injury on 16:18 - Dec 10 with 675 viewstonybied

They've just gone 1-0 down too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024