Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Im confused - Ronaldo just fell over in the penalty area 19:39 - Nov 28 with 676 viewsKeno

but a penalty wasnt given

Surely the ref got that wrong?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Im confused - Ronaldo just fell over in the penalty area on 19:41 - Nov 28 with 659 viewsSwansea_Blue

That’s one ref who won’t be getting a signed picture from Christiano this Christmas

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Im confused - Ronaldo just fell over in the penalty area on 19:43 - Nov 28 with 640 viewsKeno

Im confused - Ronaldo just fell over in the penalty area on 19:41 - Nov 28 by Swansea_Blue

That’s one ref who won’t be getting a signed picture from Christiano this Christmas

Do you think Ronaldo often gives Ref's one?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Im confused - Ronaldo just fell over in the penalty area on 19:47 - Nov 28 with 616 viewsChondzoresk

Im confused - Ronaldo just fell over in the penalty area on 19:43 - Nov 28 by Keno

Enduring image.
Im confused - Ronaldo just fell over in the penalty area on 19:50 - Nov 28 with 593 viewsSwansea_Blue

Im confused - Ronaldo just fell over in the penalty area on 19:43 - Nov 28 by Keno

Yeah, I reckon he’s got a shiny one he often gives them

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Im confused - Ronaldo just fell over in the penalty area on 20:49 - Nov 28 with 540 viewsstonojnr

Im confused - Ronaldo just fell over in the penalty area on 19:41 - Nov 28 by Swansea_Blue

I figured the Ref would give him a card at least :)
Im confused - Ronaldo just fell over in the penalty area on 20:51 - Nov 28 with 533 viewsSteve_M

Ah, but you can have a penalty for a defender brushing the ball with his hand as he falls over.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2022 20:57]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Im confused - Ronaldo just fell over in the penalty area on 20:53 - Nov 28 with 523 viewsgtsb1966

Im confused - Ronaldo just fell over in the penalty area on 20:51 - Nov 28 by Steve_M

Ah, but you can have a penalty for a defender brushing the ball with his hand as he falls over.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2022 20:57]

Joke of a penalty wasn't it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024