Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tractor Girls opposition today - "Hashtag United" 10:04 - Nov 6 with 1641 viewsOrangeboi373

I hope they beat "Hashtag United"

It really is a sh1t name for a football club. Where are they located? Who the hell supports them?

I maybe overreacting but honestly, what a tinpot club

Poll: Scariest Halloween costume

Tractor Girls opposition today - "Hashtag United" on 10:11 - Nov 6 with 1600 viewsPinewoodblue

If only you had bothered to research.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Tractor Girls opposition today - "Hashtag United" on 11:34 - Nov 6 with 1523 viewsOrangeboi373

Tractor Girls opposition today - "Hashtag United" on 10:11 - Nov 6 by Pinewoodblue

If only you had bothered to research.

I actually looked them up afterwards and found out that they're a YouTuber owned club. Started as Sunday League turned Semi pro. I'm just baffled by their name, it would've been better if they chose Pitsea United or something, their home town. I mean nobody will take "Hashtag United" seriously

Tractor Girls opposition today - "Hashtag United" on 12:36 - Nov 6 with 1466 viewsTractorCam

Tractor Girls opposition today - "Hashtag United" on 11:34 - Nov 6 by Orangeboi373

I actually looked them up afterwards and found out that they're a YouTuber owned club. Started as Sunday League turned Semi pro. I'm just baffled by their name, it would've been better if they chose Pitsea United or something, their home town. I mean nobody will take "Hashtag United" seriously

They have a big following of teenagers, along with a handful of Gen Z adults.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Tractor Girls opposition today - "Hashtag United" on 13:22 - Nov 6 with 1395 viewsBlueBadger

Tractor Girls opposition today - "Hashtag United" on 11:34 - Nov 6 by Orangeboi373

Modern Football.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tractor Girls opposition today - "Hashtag United" on 13:52 - Nov 6 with 1352 viewstivo

Considering you spell boy 'boi' I thought you would be in the demographic of their supporters/followers tbh..
Tractor Girls opposition today - "Hashtag United" on 15:08 - Nov 6 with 1256 viewsOrangeboi373

Tractor Girls opposition today - "Hashtag United" on 13:52 - Nov 6 by tivo

Considering you spell boy 'boi' I thought you would be in the demographic of their supporters/followers tbh..

Tbf, It was a spelling mistake unironically

Tractor Girls opposition today - "Hashtag United" on 16:13 - Nov 6 with 1178 viewsronnyd

Tractor Girls opposition today - "Hashtag United" on 15:08 - Nov 6 by Orangeboi373

Tbf, It was a spelling mistake unironically

So was ironically. Oh the irony.
Tractor Girls opposition today - "Hashtag United" on 16:21 - Nov 6 with 1156 viewsOrangeboi373

Tractor Girls opposition today - "Hashtag United" on 16:13 - Nov 6 by ronnyd

So was ironically. Oh the irony.

I think I need a trip to Specsavers

Login to get fewer ads

Tractor Girls opposition today - "Hashtag United" on 16:25 - Nov 6 with 1149 viewsronnyd

Not as 'tin pot' as you hoped.
Tractor Girls opposition today - "Hashtag United" on 16:48 - Nov 6 with 1099 viewsParisBlue

Tractor Girls opposition today - "Hashtag United" on 16:25 - Nov 6 by ronnyd

Not as 'tin pot' as you hoped.

They'll be dancing in the streets of Hashtag this evening...

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Tractor Girls opposition today - "Hashtag United" on 02:26 - Nov 7 with 914 viewsbournemouthblue

This didn't age well did it?

What's going on with the ladies team this season, given their relative success last season, they seem to be having a small crisis, what has changed?

Do teams just expect them a bit more now, why haven't they kicked on this season?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Tractor Girls opposition today - "Hashtag United" on 03:44 - Nov 7 with 897 viewsITFC_History

Doesn't mean much but this stat surprised me

Hashtag Utd - 225.6K Twitter followers
Ipswich Town - 213.5K Twitter followers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024