Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bracknell manager second guessing our side 15:52 - Nov 4 with 1862 viewsgtsb1966

I think he might have a shock come Monday. Do we have fringe players as such.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/639328257015206/permalink/1157224501892243/
Bracknell manager second guessing our side on 17:25 - Nov 4 with 1659 viewsberkstractorboy

That's Bracknell lumping it into the box at every opportunity to see if we have had any headed clearance practice this week!!
Bracknell manager second guessing our side on 17:31 - Nov 4 with 1631 viewsArnieM

Bracknell manager second guessing our side on 17:25 - Nov 4 by berkstractorboy

That's Bracknell lumping it into the box at every opportunity to see if we have had any headed clearance practice this week!!

Well if they do lump it into our box we’re stuffed .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Bracknell manager second guessing our side on 17:37 - Nov 4 with 1600 viewsgtsb1966

Bracknell manager second guessing our side on 17:25 - Nov 4 by berkstractorboy

If you listen to this they play football on the floor.
Bracknell manager second guessing our side on 18:04 - Nov 4 with 1552 viewsSharkey

Of course there are fringe players. It wasn’t the first team that crashed out of the League Cup at the first hurdle. ‘We’ll put out a team that we think is strong enough to get the job done ‘ was ( roughly ) what McKenna said .
Bracknell manager second guessing our side on 18:18 - Nov 4 with 1514 viewsxrayspecs

We have a first team squad rather than a first team and fringe players.

I suspect it will be mainly first teamers who start the game, with the likes of Chirewa and Agbaje on the bench. Something like

Hladky

Keogh
Burgess
KVY

Davis
Ball
Humphreys
Jackson

Edwards
Burns

Ladapo

Subs:
New keeper
Camara
Agbaje
Chirewa
JJ
Bracknell manager second guessing our side on 08:02 - Nov 5 with 1157 viewsArnieM

Bracknell manager second guessing our side on 17:37 - Nov 4 by gtsb1966

If you listen to this they play football on the floor.

But they can change their tactics if they become aware of our weakness … eg coping with balls into our box!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Bracknell manager second guessing our side on 08:26 - Nov 5 with 1103 viewsDubtractor

I think we'll go pretty strong, albeit resting a few such as Morsy, Donacien, Davis (if there is another LB option?).

Pretty sure we'll see all of the below at some point.

Hladky
Keogh
Burgess
Camara
Ball
Humphreys
Edwards
Jackson
John Jules

I don't see us dropping too many young players in against a team likely to be playing on the very edge of aggression to try and unsettle us.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024