Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MK Dons hosting Plymouth 09:50 - Oct 15 with 755 viewsMullet

As bad as they were at FPR I expected them to be out of relegation bother by now. If they are serious about their midtable aspirations then today is the day to start innit!

As much as home advantage is massive for Plymouth, hopefully when they start racking up the miles their demise will mean a straight shoot out for 2nd with the clubs below us. Wouldn't be surprised to see them draw and us return to the top of the table at 5pm.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

No chance, MK are proper crap. (n/t) on 10:55 - Oct 15 with 653 viewsBloots

AKA - "Elite Pete"

MK Dons hosting Plymouth on 12:01 - Oct 15 with 547 viewsquirkie

Argyle taking 3000 to that game, probably out number the home fans.

MK Dons of this season is so different from last season. I think they will go down with Burton and Morecambe.

Happy for us and Argyle to win today, and other teams drop more points, open up an even bigger gap in the automatic places.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

MK Dons hosting Plymouth on 12:48 - Oct 15 with 455 viewstextbackup

Plymouth and Wednesday to draw today

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

MK Dons hosting Plymouth on 12:57 - Oct 15 with 436 viewsMullet

MK Dons hosting Plymouth on 12:01 - Oct 15 by quirkie

Argyle taking 3000 to that game, probably out number the home fans.

MK Dons of this season is so different from last season. I think they will go down with Burton and Morecambe.

Happy for us and Argyle to win today, and other teams drop more points, open up an even bigger gap in the automatic places.

Nothing would please me more than them going down on one hand, but I have a vague family and school connection to Manning so would be sad to see him suffer for their ineptitude in reinvesting.

I do think Argyle will fall away a bit and have gone from not wanting Div 3 Champions on our CV again to believing it's the safest aim this season. Since the changes to the club it feels like the perfect way to underline our aspirations higher up and build a platform for them.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024