Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Portsmouth 11:45 - Oct 2 with 1108 viewsLeoMuff

Why did they all stop for the third, then appeal ? Bit weird, maybe thought it went out of play ?

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Portsmouth on 11:49 - Oct 2 with 1078 viewsbluefunk

It was all very odd, around us, me included, we were all shouting (very optimistically it has to be said) for a penalty for a foul on Edwards, not even noticing where the ball went - maybe Pompey were responding to that….
Portsmouth on 11:57 - Oct 2 with 1013 viewsSteve_M

I presume they thought the ball was going out and then tried to claim it was. I liked the push on Burns before the defender appeals here:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Portsmouth on 12:02 - Oct 2 with 953 viewsStevieH

Portsmouth on 11:57 - Oct 2 by Steve_M

I presume they thought the ball was going out and then tried to claim it was. I liked the push on Burns before the defender appeals here:

I love the Burns / Donacien handshake thing that they do. Makes me smile
Portsmouth on 12:04 - Oct 2 with 937 viewsBloomBlue

I thought they were appealing for Burn's being offside, although I think that's a normal reaction from most defenders when the opposition score.
Portsmouth on 12:18 - Oct 2 with 855 viewsPendejo

Portsmouth on 11:57 - Oct 2 by Steve_M

That's the angle I needed for my sanity.

I say in Cobbold between HWL and PB, I thought Burns had scored a la Maradona, that angle shows why I thought that.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Portsmouth on 13:16 - Oct 2 with 663 viewsSteve_M

Portsmouth on 12:18 - Oct 2 by Pendejo

That's the angle I needed for my sanity.

I say in Cobbold between HWL and PB, I thought Burns had scored a la Maradona, that angle shows why I thought that.

Less clear from that angle, from mine it was very definitely his head. Still had to check that the ref wasn't looking for a reason to disallow it.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024