Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remember the odd rumours about John Terry for our manager? 12:35 - Mar 3 with 1112 viewsDubtractor

I wouldn't have fancied this attention being drawn to us tbh.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Remember the odd rumours about John Terry for our manager? on 12:44 - Mar 3 with 1022 viewstextbackup

RA helped him to achieve pretty much every trophy there is in football.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Remember the odd rumours about John Terry for our manager? on 13:15 - Mar 3 with 891 viewsSouthBucksBlue

Remember the odd rumours about John Terry for our manager? on 12:44 - Mar 3 by textbackup

Yes but to post this at the moment ranks alongside his barroom antics on the night of 911 in inappropriateness and insensitivity.
Remember the odd rumours about John Terry for our manager? on 13:22 - Mar 3 with 853 viewsDubtractor

Remember the odd rumours about John Terry for our manager? on 12:44 - Mar 3 by textbackup

I totally get why Terry may appreciate the impact Abramovich had on his career, but its a frankly stunning lack of judgement to be celebrating that right now.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Remember the odd rumours about John Terry for our manager? on 13:26 - Mar 3 with 819 viewsSteve_M

Abramovich really does keep some bad company doesn't he?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Remember the odd rumours about John Terry for our manager? on 13:27 - Mar 3 with 817 viewsChurchman

Remember the odd rumours about John Terry for our manager? on 13:22 - Mar 3 by Dubtractor

I totally get why Terry may appreciate the impact Abramovich had on his career, but its a frankly stunning lack of judgement to be celebrating that right now.

Whatever peoples’ view on Terry as a player, a manager or a man, him posting that is the height of stupidity. I’m sure he could have thanked Abramovich in many ways without using a public forum.

I’m glad he is not our manager.
Remember the odd rumours about John Terry for our manager? on 13:38 - Mar 3 with 752 viewstextbackup

Remember the odd rumours about John Terry for our manager? on 13:22 - Mar 3 by Dubtractor

It’s John Terry… if he had a brain he’d be dangerous!

(I did however think he ‘might’ have been a decent appointment)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Remember the odd rumours about John Terry for our manager? on 13:58 - Mar 3 with 660 viewsIllinoisblue

Remember the odd rumours about John Terry for our manager? on 13:27 - Mar 3 by Churchman

Whatever peoples’ view on Terry as a player, a manager or a man, him posting that is the height of stupidity. I’m sure he could have thanked Abramovich in many ways without using a public forum.

I’m glad he is not our manager.

At least he’s not whoring NFT monkey jpgs to gullible fools. That’s tomorrow’s tweet

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Remember the odd rumours about John Terry for our manager? on 14:17 - Mar 3 with 598 viewshype313

Surprised he's not fully dressed in a Russian soldier outfit, parading around Kyev.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2022 14:17]

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024