Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let’s not forget Mcgreal 22:13 - Dec 15 with 835 viewsBobsthename

he picked the team and had a choice of the whole squad ,the formation,the tactics he has had a shocker as well so i assume he will not be anywhere near the first team come the new appointment of the manager surely Ashton must see it’s needed sooner rather than later.
Let’s not forget Mcgreal on 22:14 - Dec 15 with 797 viewsbackwaywhen

God help our u23s now
Let’s not forget Mcgreal on 22:15 - Dec 15 with 786 viewshadleighboyblue

It's the players that should take the stick for that pathetic performance
Let’s not forget Mcgreal on 22:15 - Dec 15 with 779 viewsBobsthename

Let’s not forget Mcgreal on 22:14 - Dec 15 by backwaywhen

God help our u23s now

It’s not going to be pretty is it.
Let’s not forget Mcgreal on 22:15 - Dec 15 with 776 viewsBseaBlue

I think you have to be honest and say that tactically it was all over the place tonight. I can see why he has tried to mix it up but it seems as though it would have been better just to go back to basics, when we have just made things more complicated.
Let’s not forget Mcgreal on 22:17 - Dec 15 with 732 viewsWicklowBlue

Arrived into the club 2 days before PC was sacked, signed up for a different gig and now has to deal with the sh!t first team. Nah don't blame McGreal it was a complete mess before he arrived. Agree though permanent manager needed asap.
Let’s not forget Mcgreal on 22:21 - Dec 15 with 657 viewshomer_123

As I said from the outset. Loved him as a player but don't want him anywhere near the full time managers position.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Let’s not forget Mcgreal on 22:24 - Dec 15 with 614 viewsChrisd

Hang on, is this the same McGreal some wanted in as part of PC’s coaching staff or the same McGreal that some had suggested they wouldn’t mind as our next manager? Just need a bit of clarity.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Let’s not forget Mcgreal on 22:31 - Dec 15 with 547 viewsPinewoodblue

Which ever way you look at it it was a strange decision to appoint john McGreal as interim manager.
Appointed as assistant to U23 Manager and suddenly finds himself in top job with Kieron Dyer as one of two assistants.

For the life of me I can't understand why Kieron was appointed as Interim Manager. He has health issues but was coping well with them. He is a strong character and I'm sure will, in the next few years manage a resurgent Ipswich Town.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

Let’s not forget Mcgreal on 22:37 - Dec 15 with 462 views3_5_2

Lee Dixon called it 10 minutes in, so I by did it take 45 minutes and 2 goals before we changed it?

They were tactically superior to us, a 19th places league 2 team. Totally outplayed us.

As for outfought, well we didn’t show up until it was too late.

So depressingly familiar.

What the fcuk is happening here ?

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024