Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celina's goal yesterday - the best goal I didn't see.... 08:27 - Nov 29 with 627 viewsITFC_Forever

Game was going nowhere, virtually half-time so I broke one of my golden rules of leaving my seat early to get a hot drink.

Just started queuing up and there's a massive cheer.... mates then proceeded to take great delight in what a great goal I missed.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Celina's goal yesterday - the best goal I didn't see.... on 08:33 - Nov 29 with 591 viewshomer_123

If you'd be good enough to leave your seat on a regular basis, we might score more?
[Post edited 29 Nov 2021 8:49]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Celina's goal yesterday - the best goal I didn't see.... on 08:47 - Nov 29 with 538 viewsITFC_Forever

Celina's goal yesterday - the best goal I didn't see.... on 08:33 - Nov 29 by homer_123

If you'd be good enough to leave your seat on a regular basis, we might score more?
[Post edited 29 Nov 2021 8:49]

I can add to this that I was away with work for the Doncaster game as well.... and didn't go to Pompey or Wycombe.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Celina's goal yesterday - the best goal I didn't see.... on 08:48 - Nov 29 with 530 viewshomer_123

Celina's goal yesterday - the best goal I didn't see.... on 08:47 - Nov 29 by ITFC_Forever

I can add to this that I was away with work for the Doncaster game as well.... and didn't go to Pompey or Wycombe.

I think there is more than enough evidence here to suggest what you need to do going forward.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Celina's goal yesterday - the best goal I didn't see.... on 09:13 - Nov 29 with 450 viewshoppy

As you know, KJ had done the same… I of course told her she hadn’t missed much, it was just a bit of a tap-in…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Celina's goal yesterday - the best goal I didn't see.... on 09:18 - Nov 29 with 418 viewstownblue

Tbf if you want any hope of getting served in reasonable time you need to go after about 40 minutes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024