Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
bigpaulyd1 at it again in the news comments on the Chaplin story 19:44 - Jul 26 with 1531 viewsdominiciawful

"Very underwhelming
Pull your finger out stop signing mates and sign some talent to get us where we belong
Sadly rangers rejects and a forward who doesn’t score won’t get us promoted"

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

bigpaulyd1 at it again in the news comments on the Chaplin story on 19:47 - Jul 26 with 1473 viewsTractorCam

Quick look at his history, I am in no doubt he's a Norwich fan.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

bigpaulyd1 at it again in the news comments on the Chaplin story on 19:47 - Jul 26 with 1469 viewsCoco

Not sure why you’re giving it headlines? Not your alter ego is it?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

bigpaulyd1 at it again in the news comments on the Chaplin story on 19:48 - Jul 26 with 1458 viewsdominiciawful

bigpaulyd1 at it again in the news comments on the Chaplin story on 19:47 - Jul 26 by TractorCam

Quick look at his history, I am in no doubt he's a Norwich fan.

Surely.

bigpaulyd1 at it again in the news comments on the Chaplin story on 19:49 - Jul 26 with 1444 viewsdominiciawful

bigpaulyd1 at it again in the news comments on the Chaplin story on 19:47 - Jul 26 by Coco

Not sure why you’re giving it headlines? Not your alter ego is it?

My cover is blown.

bigpaulyd1 at it again in the news comments on the Chaplin story on 20:02 - Jul 26 with 1340 viewsPhilTWTD

Gone, obvious troll is obvious troll.
bigpaulyd1 at it again in the news comments on the Chaplin story on 20:03 - Jul 26 with 1316 viewsHarryB

bigpaulyd1 at it again in the news comments on the Chaplin story on 20:02 - Jul 26 by PhilTWTD

phil any update on celina? dead in the water i presume?
bigpaulyd1 at it again in the news comments on the Chaplin story on 20:07 - Jul 26 with 1292 viewsPhilTWTD

bigpaulyd1 at it again in the news comments on the Chaplin story on 20:03 - Jul 26 by HarryB

phil any update on celina? dead in the water i presume?

Have heard it's less likely. Plenty of other clubs interested. Still, not actually signed for anyone so perhaps not impossible.
bigpaulyd1 at it again in the news comments on the Chaplin story on 20:18 - Jul 26 with 1187 viewsPoultman

bigpaulyd1 at it again in the news comments on the Chaplin story on 20:02 - Jul 26 by PhilTWTD

So more of a “left back in the changing room option” ? 🤔😂
Login to get fewer ads

bigpaulyd1 at it again in the news comments on the Chaplin story on 20:22 - Jul 26 with 1145 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Don’t get bringing the news comments in here.
Ever.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

bigpaulyd1 at it again in the news comments on the Chaplin story on 21:08 - Jul 26 with 942 viewsHARRY10

Chaplin looks to be not wanted at Oakwell

"But he has scored just six goals in his last 50 appearances, including four in 39 last season in which he was used increasingly sparingly under Valerien Ismael who left him on the bench in both legs of the play-off loss to Swansea City. "

and

"Can't fault his effort but for me far too often the end result doesn't match the effort."

Maybe LI is his level, so can pick things up a bit.
bigpaulyd1 at it again in the news comments on the Chaplin story on 21:14 - Jul 26 with 906 viewsVic

bigpaulyd1 at it again in the news comments on the Chaplin story on 20:07 - Jul 26 by PhilTWTD

Have heard it's less likely. Plenty of other clubs interested. Still, not actually signed for anyone so perhaps not impossible.

Never did think it was very likely. I’m sure there was real discussion with him, but I reckon it was talked up to help encourage others we were more likely to sign.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024