Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nessun Dorma 22:04 - Jun 11 with 1028 viewsMelford

Every time I hear that song I always end up a bit teary eyed. Take me back to a kid at Italia 90 and Gazza, Sir Bobby and Gary Lineker telling him to have a word. If I ever became an actor and needed something to get me crying, I'd probably bung it on.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Nessun Dorma on 22:07 - Jun 11 with 1006 viewsFtnfwest

When it’s played at the end of one of the 1990 documentaries while they cover the England v Germany old players game at st James and it’s sir bobs last trip out, I’m blubbing every time
Nessun Dorma on 22:09 - Jun 11 with 984 viewsnorth_stand77

It was superb- made me shiver!
Nessun Dorma on 23:35 - Jun 11 with 883 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Goose bumps every time!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Nessun Dorma on 23:37 - Jun 11 with 881 viewsPendejo

Agree with all of that, but with a culturally rich country like Italy why re-use it?

Should have used Four Seasons... I mean that's how many have passed since the tournament should have been played.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Nessun Dorma on 23:38 - Jun 11 with 878 viewsSpruceMoose

Nessun Dorma on 23:35 - Jun 11 by Marshalls_Mullet

Goose bumps every time!!

Takes me back immediately. So many memories. Honestly, even if we win a world cup at some point I doubt it will feel as magical as it felt to be a kid watching Italia 90.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Nessun Dorma on 00:38 - Jun 12 with 825 viewsParisBlue

Nessun Dorma on 22:07 - Jun 11 by Ftnfwest

When it’s played at the end of one of the 1990 documentaries while they cover the England v Germany old players game at st James and it’s sir bobs last trip out, I’m blubbing every time

And at Sir Bobby's last day out his biggest concern was how Gazza played...

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Nessun Dorma on 07:37 - Jun 12 with 739 viewsCoastalblue

I was 23, lots of disposable, was seeing a girl I thought was waaay out of my league (she was) and watched all of our games along with lots of the others in my local. Probably one of the best and most fun few weeks of my life looking back.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Nessun Dorma on 07:50 - Jun 12 with 721 viewsChateauWines

Exactly what happened to me last night. A magic carpet whisked me away to 1990. Best tournament ever watched.

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024