Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you are Paul Cook... you'd have to be excited about 18:01 - Feb 27 with 1673 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...putting a team together with the likes of

Woolfy
Downes
Dozzell
Bishop
Judge
Norwood
Jackson
Dobra
El Miz
Lankester

Will be interesting to see what impact a new manager has on those players.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

If you are Paul Cook... you'd have to be excited about on 18:02 - Feb 27 with 1617 viewsBluefish

Chambers

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

If you are Paul Cook... you'd have to be excited about on 18:03 - Feb 27 with 1561 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

If you are Paul Cook... you'd have to be excited about on 18:02 - Feb 27 by Bluefish

Chambers

I'd love to see us get promoted and for Chambers and Skuse to leave on a high.

I know they have been part of some crap teams, but they have always been fully committed to the club.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

If you are Paul Cook... you'd have to be excited about on 18:04 - Feb 27 with 1526 viewstractorlad01

Our squad is good enough to walk this league easily.
If you are Paul Cook... you'd have to be excited about on 18:05 - Feb 27 with 1497 viewsStewart27

If you are Paul Cook... you'd have to be excited about on 18:02 - Feb 27 by Bluefish

Chambers

Haha
If you are Paul Cook... you'd have to be excited about on 18:05 - Feb 27 with 1498 viewsDanTheMan

If you are Paul Cook... you'd have to be excited about on 18:03 - Feb 27 by Marshalls_Mullet

I'd love to see us get promoted and for Chambers and Skuse to leave on a high.

I know they have been part of some crap teams, but they have always been fully committed to the club.

I'd assume their both settled enough in the area at this point that they'd be sticking around.

Hopefully Ipswich will keep them about, imagine they'd make good coaches. I know some people have issues with how much clout they have but I've never heard anything negative about either of them as people.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

If you are Paul Cook... you'd have to be excited about on 18:06 - Feb 27 with 1470 viewsWD19

Assuming we don’t win the Play Offs this year, KVY and Nydam are going to be a huge part of our promotion season under Cook.
If you are Paul Cook... you'd have to be excited about on 18:07 - Feb 27 with 1436 viewsstringy

If you are Paul Cook... you'd have to be excited about on 18:05 - Feb 27 by DanTheMan

I'd assume their both settled enough in the area at this point that they'd be sticking around.

Hopefully Ipswich will keep them about, imagine they'd make good coaches. I know some people have issues with how much clout they have but I've never heard anything negative about either of them as people.

last hurrah for both at Col U?
Imagine how Darren Moore feels?! Outplayed us.... on 18:08 - Feb 27 with 1427 viewsunstableblue

... but when you have to bring on a 40 year old and have significantly lower strikers

It must be galling

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Login to get fewer ads

If you are Paul Cook... you'd have to be excited about on 18:08 - Feb 27 with 1401 viewslmfcblue

Wilson!
If you are Paul Cook... you'd have to be excited about on 18:10 - Feb 27 with 1318 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Chambers

Edwards

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

If you are Paul Cook... you'd have to be excited about on 19:35 - Feb 27 with 938 viewsdirtyboy

I bet a few of them, Dozzer and Bishop in particular won’t be here sadly.

Good enough at the level above imo
If you are Paul Cook... you'd have to be excited about on 19:51 - Feb 27 with 784 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If you are Paul Cook... you'd have to be excited about on 19:35 - Feb 27 by dirtyboy

I bet a few of them, Dozzer and Bishop in particular won’t be here sadly.

Good enough at the level above imo

With Cook in charge, there is a realistic prospect they may be playing at the level above and still here.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024