Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would be absolutely fuming if I was Dobra 14:12 - Nov 28 with 778 viewsITFC_96

Play well throughout the U18s and U23s, score on your first team debut and be the best player for Town, then never being given proper game for the team after that. Play well again for the U23s, get called up to the U19s and U21s for your country.

Sign a new long term contract for loyalty, still never get played or even put on the bench. Multitude of injuries and still getting benched by serial underperformers (Judge, Sears et. al). Get rewarded by the manager not letting you get your photo taken and saying you need to earn the right to play.

Absolute joke and somewhat disgusting treatment of a young player who has been with the club for nearly a third of his life. Lambert out.
Would be absolutely fuming if I was Dobra on 14:13 - Nov 28 with 761 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Would be absolutely fuming if I was Dobra on 14:13 - Nov 28 with 752 viewsITFC_96

Would be absolutely fuming if I was Dobra on 14:13 - Nov 28 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Didn't even mention that!!! He got interest from premier league clubs and a champions league quarter finalist! Absolute clown of a manager!
Would be absolutely fuming if I was Dobra on 14:25 - Nov 28 with 656 viewscatch74

Would be absolutely fuming if I was Dobra on 14:13 - Nov 28 by ITFC_96

Didn't even mention that!!! He got interest from premier league clubs and a champions league quarter finalist! Absolute clown of a manager!

Funny isn’t it - the premier league clubs have circled at a distance Bishop, Downes, Woolfenden and Dozzell - all have done well when played regularly.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Would be absolutely fuming if I was Dobra on 14:27 - Nov 28 with 626 viewsblueislander

He really isn’t that good imo. He doesn’t play with his head up , and continually runs up blind alleys.
Would be absolutely fuming if I was Dobra on 14:29 - Nov 28 with 603 viewsitfcjoe

Would be absolutely fuming if I was Dobra on 14:27 - Nov 28 by blueislander

He really isn’t that good imo. He doesn’t play with his head up , and continually runs up blind alleys.

He's good enough to be in the 18 today

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Would be absolutely fuming if I was Dobra on 14:30 - Nov 28 with 591 viewsBlueBadger

And yet, he still offers more than Judge does.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Would be absolutely fuming if I was Dobra on 14:30 - Nov 28 with 594 viewsDublinBlue84

Three strikers on the bench, one of whom needs minutes, despite the fact he'll only one at once as well.

Lambert is quickly turning into a numbskull.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Would be absolutely fuming if I was Dobra on 14:32 - Nov 28 with 562 viewsblueislander

Would be absolutely fuming if I was Dobra on 14:30 - Nov 28 by BlueBadger

And yet, he still offers more than Judge does.

That is a given. But is he better than the four attacking players that are on the bench?
Login to get fewer ads

Would be absolutely fuming if I was Dobra on 14:33 - Nov 28 with 547 viewspointofblue

Other than the word 'run' that's no different to most of our players who are picked.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Would be absolutely fuming if I was Dobra on 14:33 - Nov 28 with 540 viewsBlueBadger

Would be absolutely fuming if I was Dobra on 14:32 - Nov 28 by blueislander

That is a given. But is he better than the four attacking players that are on the bench?

We don't need TWO central strikers on the bench. Two defenders for a home game seems a tad excessive as well.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 14:49]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Would be absolutely fuming if I was Dobra on 14:35 - Nov 28 with 526 viewsdeano85

Wonder if lamberts trying to prove a point... Wanted to send him on loan, he refused...
Would be absolutely fuming if I was Dobra on 15:13 - Nov 28 with 418 viewsITFC_96

Would be absolutely fuming if I was Dobra on 14:35 - Nov 28 by deano85

Wonder if lamberts trying to prove a point... Wanted to send him on loan, he refused...

Think Dobra will have the last laugh if Lambert gets sacked soon.
Would be absolutely fuming if I was Dobra on 15:16 - Nov 28 with 400 viewsITFC_96

Would be absolutely fuming if I was Dobra on 14:32 - Nov 28 by blueislander

Offers more than Bennetts and Judge do to be honest.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024