Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Wednesday have signed Jack Marriott so paves the way for Jordan Rhodes 10:54 - Oct 16 with 1522 viewsSitfcB

...to go to Ipswich.

[Alan Nixon]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Sheffield Wednesday have signed Jack Marriott so paves the way for Jordan Rhodes on 10:56 - Oct 16 with 1478 viewsabracaDOBRA_

You had me for a minute
Sheffield Wednesday have signed Jack Marriott so paves the way for Jordan Rhodes on 10:57 - Oct 16 with 1472 viewsGeoffSentence

Tell me about Alan Nixon, is he one of those who is generally well-informed or one of the muppets that fires all sorts of scatter-brained cr'p and hopes some is right.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Sheffield Wednesday have signed Jack Marriott so paves the way for Jordan Rhodes on 11:39 - Oct 16 with 1288 viewsSitfcB

Sheffield Wednesday have signed Jack Marriott so paves the way for Jordan Rhodes on 10:57 - Oct 16 by GeoffSentence

Tell me about Alan Nixon, is he one of those who is generally well-informed or one of the muppets that fires all sorts of scatter-brained cr'p and hopes some is right.

Chucks a lot of sh!t at the wall and some does stick.

COYB

Sheffield Wednesday have signed Jack Marriott so paves the way for Jordan Rhodes on 11:41 - Oct 16 with 1283 viewsHerbivore

See, as you're only like 17 I can understand you starting these attention-seeking threads for #bantz, en.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sheffield Wednesday have signed Jack Marriott so paves the way for Jordan Rhodes on 11:49 - Oct 16 with 1222 viewsSitfcB

Sheffield Wednesday have signed Jack Marriott so paves the way for Jordan Rhodes on 11:41 - Oct 16 by Herbivore

See, as you're only like 17 I can understand you starting these attention-seeking threads for #bantz, en.

COYB

Sheffield Wednesday have signed Jack Marriott so paves the way for Jordan Rhodes on 12:08 - Oct 16 with 1130 viewsSamWhiteUK

Sheffield Wednesday have signed Jack Marriott so paves the way for Jordan Rhodes on 11:41 - Oct 16 by Herbivore

Age is no factor when it comes to being an attention whore on this board, you should know that by now
Sheffield Wednesday have signed Jack Marriott so paves the way for Jordan Rhodes on 12:25 - Oct 16 with 1078 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Marriott to Weds is confinred... do Derby have a replacement lined up? Given the only decent thing they havw done so far is beat scum?

No way is Rhodes comming back here... unless he plays foe free

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Sheffield Wednesday have signed Jack Marriott so paves the way for Jordan Rhodes on 12:38 - Oct 16 with 1027 viewsSitfcB

Sheffield Wednesday have signed Jack Marriott so paves the way for Jordan Rhodes on 12:25 - Oct 16 by BlueandTruesince82

Marriott to Weds is confinred... do Derby have a replacement lined up? Given the only decent thing they havw done so far is beat scum?

No way is Rhodes comming back here... unless he plays foe free

They signed Colin Kazim Richards yesterday.

COYB

Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield Wednesday have signed Jack Marriott so paves the way for Jordan Rhodes on 12:54 - Oct 16 with 970 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Sheffield Wednesday have signed Jack Marriott so paves the way for Jordan Rhodes on 12:38 - Oct 16 by SitfcB

Is he still around? Must be cracking on and surely has been all over the place last few years

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Sheffield Wednesday have signed Jack Marriott so paves the way for Jordan Rhodes on 12:59 - Oct 16 with 945 viewsSuperblue95

Sheffield Wednesday have signed Jack Marriott so paves the way for Jordan Rhodes on 12:38 - Oct 16 by SitfcB

Genuinely thought you were taking the piss as assumed he was about 50.

He’s only bloody 34

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024