Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket: Good start Babar Azam in the first over 11:04 - Aug 6 with 1443 viewsSteve_M

Jimmy looking happier than he did yesterday afternoon.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cricket: Good start Babar Azam in the first over on 11:11 - Aug 6 with 1414 viewshomer_123

That was close as well.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Cricket: Good start Babar Azam in the first over on 11:18 - Aug 6 with 1398 viewsSteve_M

Cricket: Good start Babar Azam in the first over on 11:11 - Aug 6 by homer_123

That was close as well.

Yes, probably no bat but not definitive.

Cricket: Good start Babar Azam in the first over on 11:51 - Aug 6 with 1368 viewsSteve_M

Wicket for Braod too, nearly two but Rizwan saved by a very faint edge. 150/4.

Cricket: Good start Babar Azam in the first over on 14:22 - Aug 6 with 1343 viewsSteve_M

Poor from England since lunch again, spent five overs waiting for the new ball and are still going for runs with it.

Cricket: Good start Babar Azam in the first over on 14:26 - Aug 6 with 1337 viewsgainsboroughblue

Cricket: Good start Babar Azam in the first over on 14:22 - Aug 6 by Steve_M

Poor from England since lunch again, spent five overs waiting for the new ball and are still going for runs with it.

These passages of play are going to be our undoing.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Cricket: Good start Babar Azam in the first over on 15:03 - Aug 6 with 1314 viewsSteve_M

Cricket: Good start Babar Azam in the first over on 14:26 - Aug 6 by gainsboroughblue

These passages of play are going to be our undoing.

Pakistan have batted well since lunch and Shan Masood deserves his century but it took England an hour to change something that wasn't working. It's here they miss Stokes bowling I think.

Cricket: Good start Babar Azam in the first over on 15:20 - Aug 6 with 1302 viewsDyland

Some of Babar's strokes yesterday...

He's an electrifying batsman, and I was kind of disappointed when he was out so quickly this morning. A mix of KP extravagance and Gower style.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Cricket: Good start Babar Azam in the first over on 16:14 - Aug 6 with 1278 viewsSteve_M

Cricket: Good start Babar Azam in the first over on 15:20 - Aug 6 by Dyland

Some of Babar's strokes yesterday...

He's an electrifying batsman, and I was kind of disappointed when he was out so quickly this morning. A mix of KP extravagance and Gower style.

Yes, didn't see too much of him yesterday but looked good.

312/8 at tea looks a little better for England but that crap hour gave up too many easy runs. Butler is having a mare this Test.

Login to get fewer ads

Cricket: Good start Babar Azam in the first over on 17:29 - Aug 6 with 1256 viewsRyorry

And - it's all gone combination pear and bendy banana shape :(

England 18/3.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Cricket: Good start Babar Azam in the first over on 09:18 - Aug 7 with 1191 viewsDyland

Cricket: Good start Babar Azam in the first over on 16:14 - Aug 6 by Steve_M

Yes, didn't see too much of him yesterday but looked good.

312/8 at tea looks a little better for England but that crap hour gave up too many easy runs. Butler is having a mare this Test.

At this rate I will get to see Babar again today :)

Same old England. I'm convinced it is a tactic to keep playing silly attacking strokes even whilst being skittled, with the pragmatic view that we will lose some matches but the policy will work in our favour over the long term and rankings.

Tbf to England they were facing some quite amazing and varied bowling. Pakistan have a seriously good team. I have massive man love to Waqar. He was my fave pace bowler after Marshall, and then Ambrose. And Harmison... yeh I know, yeh right...

Man I fooking love test cricket. It actually gives me goose bumps. Sad!
[Post edited 7 Aug 2020 9:19]

Cricket: Good start Babar Azam in the first over on 09:24 - Aug 7 with 1180 viewsIpswichKnight

The strange thing is they haven't been playing like this recently, they have been steady and looking to bat 1-2 days to get 400+ .

It's also a joy to see a varid bowling attack, 2 leggies, 2 proper quicks and a seam bowler, instead of Englands 4 ( 5 if you count Stokes ) right arm Fast medium between 82-88 mph.

Hopefully Pope won't do an Ian Bell and look classy getting 50+ then get out without making the Daddy 100.
Good point re batting tactic (n/t) on 09:25 - Aug 7 with 1177 viewsDyland

Cricket: Good start Babar Azam in the first over on 09:24 - Aug 7 by IpswichKnight

The strange thing is they haven't been playing like this recently, they have been steady and looking to bat 1-2 days to get 400+ .

It's also a joy to see a varid bowling attack, 2 leggies, 2 proper quicks and a seam bowler, instead of Englands 4 ( 5 if you count Stokes ) right arm Fast medium between 82-88 mph.

Hopefully Pope won't do an Ian Bell and look classy getting 50+ then get out without making the Daddy 100.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024