Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see BrixtonBlue was out and about last night. 14:10 - Mar 25 with 1220 viewsLord_Lucan

https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/25/wetherspoons-coronavirus-backlash-pub-attacked-gr

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I see BrixtonBlue was out and about last night. on 14:15 - Mar 25 with 1161 viewsmonytowbray

This is the exact kind of stuff you LOVE TO SEE right now.

I hope within 3 years no one ever has to step in a Spoons again and we can turn them all back into community buildings with value rather than somewhere to ruin the independent pub trade.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I see BrixtonBlue was out and about last night. on 14:15 - Mar 25 with 1163 viewsBrixtonBlue

My missus works for a worker's rights charity, so as soon as I saw that I asked about her whereabouts.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I see BrixtonBlue was out and about last night. on 14:17 - Mar 25 with 1145 viewsmonytowbray

I see BrixtonBlue was out and about last night. on 14:15 - Mar 25 by BrixtonBlue

My missus works for a worker's rights charity, so as soon as I saw that I asked about her whereabouts.

If she did it tell her one pub is not enough and she should have chained the doors up too.

TWTD never forgets…

I see BrixtonBlue was out and about last night. on 14:22 - Mar 25 with 1122 viewsMattinLondon

I see BrixtonBlue was out and about last night. on 14:15 - Mar 25 by monytowbray

I hope within 3 years no one ever has to step in a Spoons again and we can turn them all back into community buildings with value rather than somewhere to ruin the independent pub trade.

When normality has returned people would have chosen to forget about this as deep down a lot, not all, of British society is selfish and doesn’t care about low paid pub workers.
I see BrixtonBlue was out and about last night. on 14:25 - Mar 25 with 1109 viewsBrixtonBlue

I see BrixtonBlue was out and about last night. on 14:22 - Mar 25 by MattinLondon

When normality has returned people would have chosen to forget about this as deep down a lot, not all, of British society is selfish and doesn’t care about low paid pub workers.

Indeed, not when they can get a pint for £2.55.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I see BrixtonBlue was out and about last night. on 14:27 - Mar 25 with 1101 viewsmonytowbray

I see BrixtonBlue was out and about last night. on 14:22 - Mar 25 by MattinLondon

I hope enough people take action to ensure the nation never forgets.

TWTD never forgets…

I see BrixtonBlue was out and about last night. on 14:31 - Mar 25 with 1085 viewsMattinLondon

I see BrixtonBlue was out and about last night. on 14:27 - Mar 25 by monytowbray

I hope enough people take action to ensure the nation never forgets.

Nope, they won’t. Same with Starbucks etc allegedly not paying enough tax. People still go there, tut loudly, but still hand over their cash.
I see BrixtonBlue was out and about last night. on 14:34 - Mar 25 with 1076 viewsLord_Lucan

I see BrixtonBlue was out and about last night. on 14:25 - Mar 25 by BrixtonBlue

Indeed, not when they can get a pint for £2.55.

I think this is the reason I never step foot in the places, if you are going to charge that for a pint you will attract weirdos. The Arcade however have taken things to the extreme with their prices and they still get a few odd bods in there.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Login to get fewer ads

I see BrixtonBlue was out and about last night. on 14:37 - Mar 25 with 1058 viewsGlasgowBlue

Callis wasn't far behind him

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I see BrixtonBlue was out and about last night. on 14:40 - Mar 25 with 1041 viewsmonytowbray

I see BrixtonBlue was out and about last night. on 14:37 - Mar 25 by GlasgowBlue

Callis wasn't far behind him

It's a provocative but valid point.

The planet would be wonderful without us.

TWTD never forgets…

I see BrixtonBlue was out and about last night. on 14:43 - Mar 25 with 1020 viewsmonytowbray

I see BrixtonBlue was out and about last night. on 14:34 - Mar 25 by Lord_Lucan

I think this is the reason I never step foot in the places, if you are going to charge that for a pint you will attract weirdos. The Arcade however have taken things to the extreme with their prices and they still get a few odd bods in there.

I think you have to have the same level of wealth as Tim Martin himself to get p1ssed in the Arcade though.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2020 14:44]

TWTD never forgets…

I see BrixtonBlue was out and about last night. on 14:49 - Mar 25 with 984 viewsLord_Lucan

I see BrixtonBlue was out and about last night. on 14:43 - Mar 25 by monytowbray

I think you have to have the same level of wealth as Tim Martin himself to get p1ssed in the Arcade though.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2020 14:44]

Well yes. One lunchtime I popped in there with Lady Lucan just prior to seeing Eddie the Eagle at The Film Theatre and spent £95 on gin in absolutely no time at all.

Gin and Grapefruit - yum yum.

I see BrixtonBlue was out and about last night. on 15:20 - Mar 25 with 909 viewsBent_double

And here's another example of a company doing completely the wrong thing:

https://www.hotelowner.co.uk/24280-outrage-as-travelodge-turns-out-homeless-fami

Hopefully just some idiot who didn't understand the government directives, as opposed to an actually company policy.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

I see BrixtonBlue was out and about last night. on 15:54 - Mar 25 with 850 viewsMelford

I see BrixtonBlue was out and about last night. on 14:15 - Mar 25 by monytowbray

When you're in an industry where the likes of G**** K*** and other pub companies operate it's takes a special type of c*nt business to be the lowest of the low. I have heard so many stories about they operate and treat their people first hand which are pretty ***king awful. No way I would work in one of their places in a million years.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024