Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again 19:46 - Mar 5 with 2967 viewsBluefish

Targeting Evans to deflect from Shambert is ridiculous. PR Paul is not having a blip, he is the most incompetent manager in our entire history. Marcus Evans is not perfect but he is doing what he needs to do in propping us up, maintaining the squad and even spending money on players. £500k for KVY is big money at this level and the loans won't have been cheap, even the free signings are expensive for this level in wages. We need to get out of this mess before it gets worse, we can do that under Evans current spending but we can't and won't do it under Shambert.

It is incredible that Mick and Jim can be treated worse from the crowd than keane or PRP

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:07 - Mar 5 with 2886 viewsReuser_is_God

They’re both getting it in equal measures from what I can see.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:10 - Mar 5 with 2862 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What witty nickname do you have lined up for Warnock if he comes in?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:14 - Mar 5 with 2848 viewsSpruceMoose

As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:07 - Mar 5 by Reuser_is_God

Indeed. But that truth doesn't help Fishers pretend that he's some kind of all seeing oracle does it?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:19 - Mar 5 with 2812 viewsBluefish

As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:14 - Mar 5 by SpruceMoose

Indeed. But that truth doesn't help Fishers pretend that he's some kind of all seeing oracle does it?

Yeah I got it so wrong didnt I?

Again

As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:20 - Mar 5 with 2809 viewsBluefish

As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:07 - Mar 5 by Reuser_is_God

They really aren't

As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:21 - Mar 5 with 2801 viewsitfcjoe

Look at Coventry, and what a decent manager can do

I'd love ITFC fans to get a bit more perspective about what other clubs have to go through when they think Evans is the devil incarnate

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:22 - Mar 5 with 2776 viewsRocky

As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:19 - Mar 5 by Bluefish

Again

So the man who appoints the manager is blameless.
Got it.
As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:29 - Mar 5 with 2754 viewsSpruceMoose

As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:19 - Mar 5 by Bluefish

Again

Calm down Fishers! Nobody is disagreeing with you. If you don't get over this victim complex soon you'll end up more orifice than oracle matey!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:33 - Mar 5 with 2719 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Again

Who appoints the manager at this club?

In fact his appoint for many of staff member at this club has been horrendous, most notably recruitment.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2020 20:34]

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:35 - Mar 5 with 2702 viewsIllinoisblue

As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:20 - Mar 5 by Bluefish

They really aren't

They really are. You just choose not to see it

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:43 - Mar 5 with 2617 viewsWD19

As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:10 - Mar 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

What witty nickname do you have lined up for Warnock if he comes in?

Borenock innit.
We’ll experience a Colinoscopy.
As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:44 - Mar 5 with 2609 viewsjas0999

Disagree. Evans has been poor for years. It’s about time the fans vented their frustration.
As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:48 - Mar 5 with 2581 viewsOxford_Blue

You undermine your credibility with your use of childish nicknames.
As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:53 - Mar 5 with 2543 viewsKeaneish

As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:21 - Mar 5 by itfcjoe

I'd love ITFC fans to get a bit more perspective about what other clubs have to go through when they think Evans is the devil incarnate

Football is a business. Marcus Evans is a businessman. ITFC have slipped from regular Championship play-off contenders to a mid-table League One side all during his ownership. How is he without blame?

I’d argue it doesn’t matter who manages us, the infrastructure and business plan is drastically wrong. Keane, Jewell, McCarthy, Hurst and Lambert have all historically had success but have failed to deliver against the brief - Championship survival and promotion.

The OP has a one sided opinion on pretty much everything that doesn’t suit him but I’d argue it’s nonsense to say ME is immune to scrutiny given the decline. As a CEO he is responsible and the buck stops there. All managers are employees. All have failed which points to issues up stream.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:54 - Mar 5 with 2527 viewsSitfcB

It was more towards Evans on Tuesday tbf. Lambert getting away with it a bit with the crowd at the games (except the other week after Oxford) PL getting it more on social media.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:56 - Mar 5 with 2509 viewsitfcjoe

As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:53 - Mar 5 by Keaneish

Football is a business. Marcus Evans is a businessman. ITFC have slipped from regular Championship play-off contenders to a mid-table League One side all during his ownership. How is he without blame?

I’d argue it doesn’t matter who manages us, the infrastructure and business plan is drastically wrong. Keane, Jewell, McCarthy, Hurst and Lambert have all historically had success but have failed to deliver against the brief - Championship survival and promotion.

The OP has a one sided opinion on pretty much everything that doesn’t suit him but I’d argue it’s nonsense to say ME is immune to scrutiny given the decline. As a CEO he is responsible and the buck stops there. All managers are employees. All have failed which points to issues up stream.

He’s not without blame, but just think that this season he’s not the biggest issue

As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:59 - Mar 5 with 2493 viewstractorboy1978

As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:21 - Mar 5 by itfcjoe

He's not the devil incarnate but he is clearly utterly incompetent and makes wrong decision after wrong decision. The reason we are where we are is ultimately because Evans gave Lambert a new deal (we will even ignore the length of it) rather than pulling the trigger in January.
As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 21:05 - Mar 5 with 2450 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:56 - Mar 5 by itfcjoe

He’s not without blame, but just think that this season he’s not the biggest issue

Don’t think he is to blame this season. Lack of budget can’t be accused against him in this league, but seriously underfunded in the Championship almost making inevitable we would one day drop in to League 1.

Don’t think it’s vented frustration for this year, probably over the course of many years of poor ownership, underfunding in the Championship and poor recruitment.

Lingering in mid table in League has probably bought it to the boil.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 21:07 - Mar 5 with 2447 viewsitfcjoe

As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:59 - Mar 5 by tractorboy1978

He's not the devil incarnate but he is clearly utterly incompetent and makes wrong decision after wrong decision. The reason we are where we are is ultimately because Evans gave Lambert a new deal (we will even ignore the length of it) rather than pulling the trigger in January.

That’s true and fair re the contract - latest in a long line of poor mistakes.

Ultimately everything is his responsibility, but he needs to change manager and things could turn round quite easily here

As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 21:17 - Mar 5 with 2386 viewsReuser_is_God

As a fan base we are in danger of getting it so wrong again on 20:54 - Mar 5 by SitfcB

It was more towards Evans on Tuesday tbf. Lambert getting away with it a bit with the crowd at the games (except the other week after Oxford) PL getting it more on social media.

The in game chanting was definitely more at Evans however the final whistle was all at Lambert & players.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024