Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What goes through Lambert's mind when the other team makes a sub 14:04 - Feb 24 with 1368 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Do you reckon he sits there scratching his head that it's not 85 minutes yet and they are making changes?

How could he possibly have been happy with the personnel on Saturday? How many games have we been awful in when he's not changed it until 80 minutes or so!

The fear of being replaced and losing your place completely is gone from our lot. They know they'll likely finish the match regardless of how badly they are playing.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

What goes through Lambert's mind when the other team makes a sub on 14:05 - Feb 24 with 1361 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

'Shall I have haggis and a Whiskey tonight'....

"What do you think Stu...?"

Probably as complex as the thought process goes.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 14:05]

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

What goes through Lambert's mind when the other team makes a sub on 14:55 - Feb 24 with 1303 viewshamburger_sv

What goes through Lambert's mind when the other team makes a sub on 14:05 - Feb 24 by TheTrueBlue1878

'Shall I have haggis and a Whiskey tonight'....

"What do you think Stu...?"

Probably as complex as the thought process goes.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2020 14:05]

'Free ££££, I can't believe I managed to swindle that 5 year contract from Marcus Evans'

Poll: Who would be the best owner for Ipswich Town?

What goes through Lambert's mind when the other team makes a sub on 15:16 - Feb 24 with 1267 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

What goes through Lambert's mind when the other team makes a sub on 14:55 - Feb 24 by hamburger_sv

'Free ££££, I can't believe I managed to swindle that 5 year contract from Marcus Evans'

"STUART.......STUARTTTTT!!"

"Wave your arms more at the 4th official, make it look as though you are doing something for god sake!"

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

What goes through Lambert's mind when the other team makes a sub on 15:20 - Feb 24 with 1264 viewsBrixtonBlue

All I know is Lambert and Taylor were chatting closely and looking at pieces of paper for about 10 minutes before Sears came on on Saturday. We wondered if Taylor had suggested Sears cryptically, like a crossword clue, and that's how long it took Lambert to work it out.

Seriously, I'd love to know what they were chatting about all that time.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

What goes through Lambert's mind when the other team makes a sub on 16:24 - Feb 24 with 1220 viewslmfcblue

What goes through Lambert's mind when the other team makes a sub on 15:20 - Feb 24 by BrixtonBlue

All I know is Lambert and Taylor were chatting closely and looking at pieces of paper for about 10 minutes before Sears came on on Saturday. We wondered if Taylor had suggested Sears cryptically, like a crossword clue, and that's how long it took Lambert to work it out.

PL said afterwards that he didn't know what to do with Sears because Judge was doing well, hence the delay.
He also said that he brought on Bishop so we could have 2 no.10's on the pitch (judge the other) but neither of them in the no.10 position!
So clueless its laughable.
What goes through Lambert's mind when the other team makes a sub on 17:04 - Feb 24 with 1166 viewsBrixtonBlue

What goes through Lambert's mind when the other team makes a sub on 16:24 - Feb 24 by lmfcblue

PL said afterwards that he didn't know what to do with Sears because Judge was doing well, hence the delay.
He also said that he brought on Bishop so we could have 2 no.10's on the pitch (judge the other) but neither of them in the no.10 position!
So clueless its laughable.

I would've hooked Nolan. He was contributing nothing.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

What goes through Lambert's mind when the other team makes a sub on 17:27 - Feb 24 with 1141 viewsBlueBadger

What goes through Lambert's mind when the other team makes a sub on 15:20 - Feb 24 by BrixtonBlue

'How are we going to explain this one away in the post-match interview', I reckon.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What goes through Lambert's mind when the other team makes a sub on 17:29 - Feb 24 with 1137 viewsPecker

Shall I have Parsnips or Turnips with my venison tonight.
Login to get fewer ads

What goes through Lambert's mind when the other team makes a sub on 17:31 - Feb 24 with 1134 viewssparks

What goes through Lambert's mind when the other team makes a sub on 17:04 - Feb 24 by BrixtonBlue

I would've hooked Nolan. He was contributing nothing.

Much like Judge then. The fact that he thought Judge was doing well is damning, frankly.

As it making a sub on the 90th minute- which is invariably a time wasting tactic when ahead...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

What goes through Lambert's mind when the other team makes a sub on 17:41 - Feb 24 with 1122 viewsBrixtonBlue

What goes through Lambert's mind when the other team makes a sub on 17:31 - Feb 24 by sparks

Much like Judge then. The fact that he thought Judge was doing well is damning, frankly.

As it making a sub on the 90th minute- which is invariably a time wasting tactic when ahead...

Personally I thought Judge was offering more than Sideways Nolan. Agree with your other point.

What goes through Lambert's mind when the other team makes a sub on 18:09 - Feb 24 with 1088 viewssparks

What goes through Lambert's mind when the other team makes a sub on 17:41 - Feb 24 by BrixtonBlue

Personally I thought Judge was offering more than Sideways Nolan. Agree with your other point.

Nolan ended up holding and barely crossed the halfway line. Judge took some attacking positions, but pretty much always failed to retain the ball when he did- as the opposition comfortably out paced, or out muscled him every time. If his decisions or feet were quick enough, he might be able to compensate for those deficiencies, but he just slows everything down horribly.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024