Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good point (n/t) 22:11 - Jan 14 with 517 viewsjasondozzell

Good point (n/t) on 22:13 - Jan 14 with 515 viewsbournemouthblue

You'd have taken it at the start of the night but what a disappointing performance from Town

Have you ever seen us hoof the ball so much?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Good point (n/t) on 22:17 - Jan 14 with 486 viewsclive_baker

Good point (n/t) on 22:13 - Jan 14 by bournemouthblue

You'd have taken it at the start of the night but what a disappointing performance from Town

Forgivable on that pitch though, we were hardly going to be popping about in the middle. It's regrettable that Jackson wasn't fit because it was a game where his pace up front and
a more direct style with balls in behind their full backs would've been the better approach, getting their back 4 facing towards their goal and working something off set pieces and throws. I would've loved to be playing tonight.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Good point (n/t) on 22:17 - Jan 14 with 484 viewsjasondozzell

Good point (n/t) on 22:13 - Jan 14 by bournemouthblue

Agree that we never really got going. Think conditions meant it was going to be difficult to replicate Accie performance. We did play some neat stuff but lacked final ball in final third. Second half we went long but think it was the sensible thing to do. Not a great footballing performance but a bit of grit and character.

Nors went down too easily I think. He's too busy looking for fouls sometimes - needs to play! Could have had a pen though.
Good point (n/t) on 22:19 - Jan 14 with 467 viewsjasondozzell

Good point (n/t) on 22:17 - Jan 14 by clive_baker

Forgivable on that pitch though, we were hardly going to be popping about in the middle. It's regrettable that Jackson wasn't fit because it was a game where his pace up front and
a more direct style with balls in behind their full backs would've been the better approach, getting their back 4 facing towards their goal and working something off set pieces and throws. I would've loved to be playing tonight.

Agree about Jackson. Missed him stretching defence with pace. Thought Keane held the ball up well though.
Good point (n/t) on 22:20 - Jan 14 with 458 viewsbournemouthblue

Good point (n/t) on 22:17 - Jan 14 by clive_baker

It's certainly game where he would have been particularly useful

You appreciate that extra running power in games like that

Oxford showed in spells that they can be dangerous, they look likely in transition. I suspect they'll enjoy playing at Portman Road.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024