Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The PLAYERS are flucking disgrace- AGAIN! (n/t) 16:54 - Jan 4 with 1017 viewsArnieM

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

The PLAYERS are flucking disgrace- AGAIN! (n/t) on 16:55 - Jan 4 with 982 viewsBlueBadger

Yeah, it's the players who keep insisting that the first XI changes every game.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The PLAYERS are flucking disgrace- AGAIN! (n/t) on 16:56 - Jan 4 with 973 viewsblueconscience

Cheap/Free players are generally not that good, Arnie.

But that’s all young Evans can afford. So just enjoy the ride.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

The PLAYERS are flucking disgrace- AGAIN! (n/t) on 16:58 - Jan 4 with 888 viewsArnieM

The PLAYERS are flucking disgrace- AGAIN! (n/t) on 16:55 - Jan 4 by BlueBadger

So let me get this straight . You get picked to play and you f cul up ..... that’s not Your fault, it’s the manager’s ?

Right , got it !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

The PLAYERS are flucking disgrace- AGAIN! (n/t) on 16:58 - Jan 4 with 871 viewsSwansea_Blue

Comes from how they've been prepared and drilled. Yes, they can make individual mistakes but the issue is Lambert and his team (well the real issue is the bloke that chose Lambert and just awarded him a bumper 5 year deal despite it being obvious he's struggling).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The PLAYERS are flucking disgrace- AGAIN! (n/t) on 17:02 - Jan 4 with 778 viewsBlueBadger

The PLAYERS are flucking disgrace- AGAIN! (n/t) on 16:58 - Jan 4 by ArnieM

So let me get this straight . You get picked to play and you f cul up ..... that’s not Your fault, it’s the manager’s ?

Right , got it !

The manager needs to create conditions that makes it easier for you to succeed in. That pretty much works in all fields of work.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

The PLAYERS are flucking disgrace- AGAIN! (n/t) on 17:03 - Jan 4 with 736 viewsBlueBadger

The PLAYERS are flucking disgrace- AGAIN! (n/t) on 16:56 - Jan 4 by blueconscience

Cheap/Free players are generally not that good, Arnie.

But that’s all young Evans can afford. So just enjoy the ride.

They can, however be drilled/coached into being more than the sum of their parts if their manager is halfway good.

The PLAYERS are flucking disgrace- AGAIN! (n/t) on 17:44 - Jan 4 with 572 viewsFreddy

The PLAYERS are flucking disgrace- AGAIN! (n/t) on 16:55 - Jan 4 by BlueBadger

Rotation system aint helping
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024