Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
0-0....No further forward , no progress. 17:06 - Dec 26 with 644 viewseddiespearitt03

We just don,t have the players...the belief....the quality.
0-0....No further forward , no progress. on 17:08 - Dec 26 with 629 viewssparks

I cant accept we dont have the players, at this level.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

0-0....No further forward , no progress. on 17:10 - Dec 26 with 605 viewsbraveblue

We have talented players. But Skuse, Nolan and Judge constantly get selected. No creative play between them.
0-0....No further forward , no progress. on 17:12 - Dec 26 with 577 viewsChrisd

0-0....No further forward , no progress. on 17:08 - Dec 26 by sparks

I cant accept we dont have the players, at this level.

You might not want to believe it Sparks, but those same players continue to under perform and play poorly, that’s no coincidence.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 17:13]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

0-0....No further forward , no progress. on 17:16 - Dec 26 with 541 viewssparks

0-0....No further forward , no progress. on 17:12 - Dec 26 by Chrisd

You might not want to believe it Sparks, but those same players continue to under perform and play poorly, that’s no coincidence.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2019 17:13]

I dont say for a moment it is coincidence.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

0-0....No further forward , no progress. on 21:16 - Dec 26 with 425 viewseddiespearitt03

This club needs to get rid of the senior pro,s who have been clinging to this club for year after year. . Then there are the players who have been just hyped up as good players. Is Freddie Sears going to save this season ? Will we miss Skuse and Chambers ?

Evans fault, if he knew what he was doing , this "clear out" would of happened 2 years ago.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024