Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lack of pace and width could hurt us today in a MASSIVE game 11:23 - Dec 14 with 417 viewsunstableblue

I know I said we have a judgement on Lambert, the rotation and his ‘system’ come 5pm on January 1st.... but today is one of those games that is MASSIVE!

We’ve been saying particular games are massive and significant for years. But today we need to get the form and project back in the right direction. Perhaps the ultimate performance we all crave is secondary today and it’s just the three points.

My concern today is that when teams sit a little deeper we need a bit of pace and width to link midfield and attack. With Rowe, Edwards, and KVY all out and Jackson pushed up who will that be? Donacien and Garbutt both playing well but slow. It may that actually Downes will be the man to break the lines. After all he will undoubtedly be the match winner today, with his growing influence on the side.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2019 11:24]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Expected team on 11:32 - Dec 14 with 387 viewsunstableblue

-----------------Norris
------The Wolf--Skuse----Wilson
Donacien---------------------Garbutt
-----------Downes------Dozzell
--------------Nolan
----------Keane-------Jackson

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Expected team on 11:35 - Dec 14 with 382 viewsHerbivore

Expected team on 11:32 - Dec 14 by unstableblue

-----------------Norris
------The Wolf--Skuse----Wilson
Donacien---------------------Garbutt
-----------Downes------Dozzell
--------------Nolan
----------Keane-------Jackson

Wilson really, really, really isn't someone who can effectively play on the left of a back three. We need to stick with a back 4 imo.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024