Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Satire is dead #461 16:13 - Dec 3 with 750 viewstractordownsouth

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/iain-dale/brexiteers-shamed-closet-brexit

Brexit Party Ltd MEP Belinda De Lucy on LBC earlier.: "We have been shamed into staying in the closet and not being able to speak our minds in this horrible hostile environment that the Lib Dems and Labour have created"

Translation: Those pesky remoaners are asking me difficult questions and i don't like it

The irony of someone in a party led by Nigel Farage moaning about a hostile environment
[Post edited 3 Dec 2019 16:14]

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Satire is dead #461 on 16:15 - Dec 3 with 724 viewsBlueBadger

It's always the violently 'non PC' ones that are the most sensitive flowers.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Satire is dead #461 on 16:19 - Dec 3 with 700 viewsSwansea_Blue

Isn't she the one who made a fuss about being provided IT equipment by her employer?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Satire is dead #461 on 16:21 - Dec 3 with 695 viewsIllinoisblue

related: saw a Tweet earlier from a TalkSport presenter slagging off Arsenal Fan TV, saying it existed only to stir up controversy and make money for its owners.

You have to laugh.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Satire is dead #461 on 16:21 - Dec 3 with 686 viewstractordownsouth

Satire is dead #461 on 16:19 - Dec 3 by Swansea_Blue

Isn't she the one who made a fuss about being provided IT equipment by her employer?

Nah that's a different one, Lucy Harris. She's the one who said we " couldn't have keep having referendums", whilst advocating a third general election in four and a half years, because, ironically, the parties hadn't kept to their promises in 2017.

Satire is dead #461 on 16:23 - Dec 3 with 676 viewstractordownsouth

Satire is dead #461 on 16:15 - Dec 3 by BlueBadger

It's always the violently 'non PC' ones that are the most sensitive flowers.

I saw a comment on LBC's facebook page earlier where a Brexiteer said that people claiming that the elderly bear most of the strain on the NHS is " hate speech"

Satire is dead #461 on 16:29 - Dec 3 with 658 viewsjeera

I don't have an issue with this:

"I see how much they waste money on forums and quangos and groups to chat about this and groups to chat about that and sending people off to Jamaica to talk about climate change and give people £300 a day just for clocking into work".

If there are vast amounts of money being wasted then everyone needs to know about it.

What we need is a full list though, explaining what, how and where, not some vague random stuff with little actual meaning. What are these quangos exactly Belinda? What groups chatting and what are these 'this and that' you speak of?

As for sending people off to Jamaica - surely they would have gone on their own accord.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Satire is dead #461 on 16:31 - Dec 3 with 647 viewsBlueBadger

Satire is dead #461 on 16:23 - Dec 3 by tractordownsouth

I saw a comment on LBC's facebook page earlier where a Brexiteer said that people claiming that the elderly bear most of the strain on the NHS is " hate speech"

In all fairness, it could be construed as hate speech, given that facts are anathema to their culture.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Satire is dead #461 on 16:33 - Dec 3 with 643 viewsBlueBadger

Satire is dead #461 on 16:29 - Dec 3 by jeera

I don't have an issue with this:

"I see how much they waste money on forums and quangos and groups to chat about this and groups to chat about that and sending people off to Jamaica to talk about climate change and give people £300 a day just for clocking into work".

If there are vast amounts of money being wasted then everyone needs to know about it.

What we need is a full list though, explaining what, how and where, not some vague random stuff with little actual meaning. What are these quangos exactly Belinda? What groups chatting and what are these 'this and that' you speak of?

As for sending people off to Jamaica - surely they would have gone on their own accord.

Well, she's know about people getting just for clocking in, given how UKIP and BPaNF MEP's generally 'work'.

Login to get fewer ads

Satire is dead #461 on 16:37 - Dec 3 with 640 viewstractordownsouth

It gets better 😂

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2019/12/02/ukip-pat-montain-adam-boulton-sky-news/

Edited: changed link to smaller clips of the ‘ highlights’ of the interview
[Post edited 3 Dec 2019 16:41]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024