Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well I actually thought that was entertaining and we played well in part 17:23 - Nov 23 with 1883 viewsunstableblue

I’m seeing a lot of negativity and not ideal to draw and let Wycombe get 5 points clear, but Blackpool have good players and we’re very well drilled, defending in lines and hitting us on the break.

Yes the loss of Norwood was a big blow, and Jackson was isolated.

But I left the game entertained and just pleased with our attempt to pass.

I went with a neutral who goes to lots of Town games and a Blackpool fan. The both really enjoyed it.

The Blackpool fan was impressed by Town, albeit felt we lacked some physicality.

I thought Donacien was very good. And Downes first half dominant, Garbutt excellent, Nolan came into second half.

The Wolf is excellent, what a player.

We didn’t look rusty. But we just need to get a player alongside Jackson.

Win Tuesday, then two games in hand.

Great to see passing, 62% possession, and 11 shots.

Ignore the doom mongers!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Well I actually thought that was entertaining and we played well in part on 17:27 - Nov 23 with 1841 viewsHerbivore

Plenty of energy but not a ton of quality. Thought we were the better side marginally overall and we were bossing the second half before their joke of a penalty. I still don't quite know what to make of us. We've got some good players but we still lack cohesion a lot of the time. An entertaining game but one we shouldn't have dropped points in.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2019 17:32]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Well I actually thought that was entertaining and we played well in part on 17:31 - Nov 23 with 1831 viewsSarge

“The Blackpool fan was impressed by Town, albeit felt we lacked some physicality”

LOL
This from a fan of a team that literally dived for their goal, fell at the slightest touch and needed three players to scythe down Jackson? Blackpool are an absolute sh1thouse team on that showing, deserve nothing.
Well I actually thought that was entertaining and we played well in part on 18:08 - Nov 23 with 1609 viewsIllinoisblue

Well I actually thought that was entertaining and we played well in part on 17:31 - Nov 23 by Sarge

“The Blackpool fan was impressed by Town, albeit felt we lacked some physicality”

LOL
This from a fan of a team that literally dived for their goal, fell at the slightest touch and needed three players to scythe down Jackson? Blackpool are an absolute sh1thouse team on that showing, deserve nothing.

We need to get better at the dark arts. Weve long been a soft touch

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Well I actually thought that was entertaining and we played well in part on 18:38 - Nov 23 with 1475 viewshaynes_toe1

Well I actually thought that was entertaining and we played well in part on 17:27 - Nov 23 by Herbivore

Plenty of energy but not a ton of quality. Thought we were the better side marginally overall and we were bossing the second half before their joke of a penalty. I still don't quite know what to make of us. We've got some good players but we still lack cohesion a lot of the time. An entertaining game but one we shouldn't have dropped points in.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2019 17:32]

Didnt follow any of the game today, so tend to have to go by what people say on here. It sounds like it was entertaining which is good? Shame to drop 2 points but not the end of the world.
Well I actually thought that was entertaining and we played well in part on 18:49 - Nov 23 with 1445 viewslmfcblue

Agree thought we played well.
What I don’t understand is the majority of people are desperate to play 2 up front. We had so much more good possession (not just centre backs keeping it) today, had 11 shots which is more than usual. When we have 2 up front we just rush our play and keep going long.
Today we had more structure to our play, Jackson done well,at times his hold up play won’t be the best but overall he’s a handful and will stretch defences.
Well I actually thought that was entertaining and we played well in part on 19:00 - Nov 23 with 1372 viewsunstableblue

Well I actually thought that was entertaining and we played well in part on 18:49 - Nov 23 by lmfcblue

Agree thought we played well.
What I don’t understand is the majority of people are desperate to play 2 up front. We had so much more good possession (not just centre backs keeping it) today, had 11 shots which is more than usual. When we have 2 up front we just rush our play and keep going long.
Today we had more structure to our play, Jackson done well,at times his hold up play won’t be the best but overall he’s a handful and will stretch defences.

You have a point.... but Blackpool did play 5 defenders and sat very deep.

We needed to get Nolan furher forward and get row and edwards hitting the box. I think that was the intention of Georgiou

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Well I actually thought that was entertaining and we played well in part on 19:09 - Nov 23 with 1338 views44_not_out

“I went with a neutral who goes to lots of Town games and a Blackpool fan”

How can they be neutral and a Blackpool fan?
Well I actually thought that was entertaining and we played well in part on 19:11 - Nov 23 with 1322 viewstonybied

Well I actually thought that was entertaining and we played well in part on 19:09 - Nov 23 by 44_not_out

“I went with a neutral who goes to lots of Town games and a Blackpool fan”

How can they be neutral and a Blackpool fan?

I think they were two different people?
Login to get fewer ads

Well I actually thought that was entertaining and we played well in part on 19:16 - Nov 23 with 1301 views44_not_out

Well I actually thought that was entertaining and we played well in part on 19:11 - Nov 23 by tonybied

I think they were two different people?

Oh, that makes sense.

To be fair with the OP it was fairly valid and reasonably sensible for this forum
Well I actually thought that was entertaining and we played well in part on 19:16 - Nov 23 with 1304 viewsIllinoisblue

Well I actually thought that was entertaining and we played well in part on 18:38 - Nov 23 by haynes_toe1

Didnt follow any of the game today, so tend to have to go by what people say on here. It sounds like it was entertaining which is good? Shame to drop 2 points but not the end of the world.

We had a good first 15 mins and ended well but struggled to break down a decent Blackpool team. They caught us on the break a few times. Donacien and Garbutt were our best players.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Well I actually thought that was entertaining and we played well in part on 22:21 - Nov 23 with 1054 viewshaynes_toe1

Well I actually thought that was entertaining and we played well in part on 19:16 - Nov 23 by Illinoisblue

We had a good first 15 mins and ended well but struggled to break down a decent Blackpool team. They caught us on the break a few times. Donacien and Garbutt were our best players.

Cheers.

Onto the next one!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024