Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quality centre back needed 19:56 - Nov 23 with 599 viewsWickets

I said this pre season and still think we need one sooner rather than later . Luke Chambers has been great for us for several years i have been a big fan of his but i fear time is catching up with him as he has been caught out several times this season. Poor defending for their first goal looked a tired challenge from him and than i don't think he should have gone to ground for their Pen gave their player a chance to dive and the Ref a descision to make .
Quality centre back needed on 20:03 - Nov 23 with 560 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I was impressed with Chambers and Woolfenden marauding from the back and supporting the attack. Chambers' ball for Jackson in the second half was delightful.

I did think Chambers needlessly lifted his leg in the challenge with Kaikai and (from the distance I was at) appeared to make contact. That looked a silly penalty to give away. Judging by Norris' and Chambers' reaction they didn't think there was any contact and they were much closer than me or the ref.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Quality centre back needed on 20:08 - Nov 23 with 550 viewsGarv

Chambers was brilliant today. Although he should have kept running into space instead of passing to the woeful Jackson.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Quality centre back needed on 20:10 - Nov 23 with 532 viewsWickets

Quality centre back needed on 20:03 - Nov 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

I was impressed with Chambers and Woolfenden marauding from the back and supporting the attack. Chambers' ball for Jackson in the second half was delightful.

I did think Chambers needlessly lifted his leg in the challenge with Kaikai and (from the distance I was at) appeared to make contact. That looked a silly penalty to give away. Judging by Norris' and Chambers' reaction they didn't think there was any contact and they were much closer than me or the ref.

I was at the other end so could not see if their was contact but he should have stayed on his feet . Look at the highlights he should also do much better for their first goal pity because he did well otherwise, its these mistakes that our worrying me .
Quality centre back needed on 20:11 - Nov 23 with 526 views3_5_2

we need a target man more I would argue

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024