Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
reckon we'll get knocked off the top of the table tonight? 19:28 - Oct 22 with 1159 viewsIllinoisblue

Wycombe with a tricky game away at Blackpool. Posh not playing until Wednesday.

I don't know why, but feel Rotherham is going to be tough game, and Southend, though awful so far, might get a new manager bounce.

COYB

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

reckon we'll get knocked off the top of the table tonight? on 19:41 - Oct 22 with 1128 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It's only Wycombe that knock us off tonight and only by winning.

Personally, I reckon we will be top at kick off tomorrow. Whether we will be at the end of the match will probably depend on us winning.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

reckon we'll get knocked off the top of the table tonight? on 19:59 - Oct 22 with 1087 viewsSitfcB

Wycombe winning 1-0.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

reckon we'll get knocked off the top of the table tonight? on 20:05 - Oct 22 with 1069 viewsNthsuffolkblue

reckon we'll get knocked off the top of the table tonight? on 19:59 - Oct 22 by SitfcB

Wycombe winning 1-0.

Plenty of time to go.

reckon we'll get knocked off the top of the table tonight? on 20:32 - Oct 22 with 1005 viewspointofblue

If we win every game from now to the end of the season no one can catch us. Our destiny is in our hands and there's little point worrying what anyone else is doing.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

reckon we'll get knocked off the top of the table tonight? on 20:42 - Oct 22 with 967 viewsBent_double

reckon we'll get knocked off the top of the table tonight? on 20:32 - Oct 22 by pointofblue

If we win every game from now to the end of the season no one can catch us. Our destiny is in our hands and there's little point worrying what anyone else is doing.

That's part of the fun though, isn't it? Always love looking at how other teams are doing and how their results help or hinder us.

I wasn't happy when the Wycombe game was postponed, especially considering our record in games after international breaks, but tbh, they are on a great run and I think we would have struggled against them, hopefully they might suffer an injury/suspension or two when we do play them, give us a bit more of an advantage.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

reckon we'll get knocked off the top of the table tonight? on 20:56 - Oct 22 with 939 viewsSitfcB

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

reckon we'll get knocked off the top of the table tonight? on 22:08 - Oct 22 with 846 viewsNthsuffolkblue

reckon we'll get knocked off the top of the table tonight? on 19:41 - Oct 22 by Nthsuffolkblue

Personally, I reckon we will be top at kick off tomorrow. Whether we will be at the end of the match will probably depend on us winning.

Now for us to get back to winning ways tomorrow.

reckon we'll get knocked off the top of the table tonight? on 22:17 - Oct 22 with 825 viewsITFC_Forever

reckon we'll get knocked off the top of the table tonight? on 19:41 - Oct 22 by Nthsuffolkblue

Draw tomorrow and we stay top.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

reckon we'll get knocked off the top of the table tonight? on 22:25 - Oct 22 with 815 viewsNthsuffolkblue

reckon we'll get knocked off the top of the table tonight? on 22:17 - Oct 22 by ITFC_Forever

Draw tomorrow and we stay top.

True and Rotherham will be a difficult side to beat but I think we could do with getting back to winning ways.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024