Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't think Norwood should be getting into a wrestling ring 15:29 - Aug 30 with 833 viewsBrixtonBlue

As an Ipswich player, you just know he'd get injured. Probably climbing over the ropes.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I don't think Norwood should be getting into a wrestling ring on 15:33 - Aug 30 with 812 viewsJ2BLUE

As an 'enforcer' he'll have to do virtually nothing anyway.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I don't think Norwood should be getting into a wrestling ring on 15:35 - Aug 30 with 801 viewsBLUEBEAT

Grudge match Vs Fatty Holt on the cards.... just in time for panto season.

Poll: W or W

I don't think Norwood should be getting into a wrestling ring on 15:37 - Aug 30 with 797 viewsDeano69

Or get thrown into 6 first team players in the front row. Freak injuries for all....

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

I don't think Norwood should be getting into a wrestling ring on 16:04 - Aug 30 with 753 viewsBrixtonBlue

I don't think Norwood should be getting into a wrestling ring on 15:33 - Aug 30 by J2BLUE

As an 'enforcer' he'll have to do virtually nothing anyway.

I've no idea what that is.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I don't think Norwood should be getting into a wrestling ring on 16:09 - Aug 30 with 746 viewsFunge

I don't think Norwood should be getting into a wrestling ring on 16:04 - Aug 30 by BrixtonBlue

Basically a guest referee.

Norwood's involvement might consist of playing panto-esque refereeing activities, or maybe hitting someone over the head with a plywood chair.

He won't be in the firing line.
I don't think Norwood should be getting into a wrestling ring on 16:23 - Aug 30 with 722 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't think Norwood should be getting into a wrestling ring on 16:04 - Aug 30 by BrixtonBlue

Not even in the ring for the match. His involvement will probably be grabbing a weapon off the bad guy to stop him using it.

That's all an enforcer ever seems to do.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I don't think Norwood should be getting into a wrestling ring on 16:29 - Aug 30 with 698 viewsBrixtonBlue

I don't think Norwood should be getting into a wrestling ring on 16:23 - Aug 30 by J2BLUE

Not even in the ring for the match. His involvement will probably be grabbing a weapon off the bad guy to stop him using it.

That's all an enforcer ever seems to do.

He's an Ipswich player, he'll probably grab it and slice his own leg off.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024