Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there a web page where you can donate to the Beattie statue? 21:42 - Aug 26 with 1451 viewsBrixtonBlue

Surely the best way to check if the big news is reaching the target, one could simply look at the website and see how close it is?!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Is there a web page where you can donate to the Beattie statue? on 21:50 - Aug 26 with 1419 viewsStokieBlue

It's like children and Christmas.

I'm surprised nobody has snuck down to the Radio Suffolk offices to have a peak into tomorrow's script.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Is there a web page where you can donate to the Beattie statue? on 22:00 - Aug 26 with 1361 viewsPinewoodblue

A week go around £5,000 short of target.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Is there a web page where you can donate to the Beattie statue? on 22:05 - Aug 26 with 1345 viewscatch74

Can we try and get an idea from Phil, with a levelometer?

Is it a you’d miss:
10 - the FA cup Final ‘78 for it
9- the birth of your child
8 - wedding day
7- Stokes innings from Sunday
6- Scenes with Rommy
5- 5-0 win away to Bolton’s kids
4- Lambert pre- game press conference
3- Hob nob with your coffee
2- completing level 56 of candy crush
1- a post from Feargal telling us where he is in the world.

Come on Phil - name your level.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Is there a web page where you can donate to the Beattie statue? on 22:05 - Aug 26 with 1339 viewsGuthrum

Is there a web page where you can donate to the Beattie statue? on 21:50 - Aug 26 by StokieBlue

It's like children and Christmas.

I'm surprised nobody has snuck down to the Radio Suffolk offices to have a peak into tomorrow's script.

SB

There'll be some grumpy people tomorrow, not having got any sleep tonight.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Is there a web page where you can donate to the Beattie statue? on 22:13 - Aug 26 with 1307 viewsjeera

Is there a web page where you can donate to the Beattie statue? on 22:05 - Aug 26 by Guthrum

There'll be some grumpy people tomorrow, not having got any sleep tonight.

I'm staying up.

Got me bag of speed ready.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Is there a web page where you can donate to the Beattie statue? on 22:14 - Aug 26 with 1299 viewscatch74

Is there a web page where you can donate to the Beattie statue? on 22:13 - Aug 26 by jeera

I'm staying up.

Should have popped that on my list somewhere.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Is there a web page where you can donate to the Beattie statue? on 22:19 - Aug 26 with 1269 viewsronnyd

Is there a web page where you can donate to the Beattie statue? on 22:13 - Aug 26 by jeera

I'm staying up.

I,ve set my alarm
Is there a web page where you can donate to the Beattie statue? on 22:40 - Aug 26 with 1221 viewsFixed_It

Or maybe just wait until 7.00am tomorrow? Or later for those of us on holiday who can't be arsed to set their alarms. It'll wait.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Is there a web page where you can donate to the Beattie statue? on 00:18 - Aug 27 with 1132 viewsjeera

Is there a web page where you can donate to the Beattie statue? on 22:19 - Aug 26 by ronnyd

I,ve set my alarm

Bit more practical.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Is there a web page where you can donate to the Beattie statue? on 08:48 - Aug 27 with 942 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Beattie Statue Campaign Hits Target 27th Aug 2019 07:00
The Beat Goes On, the campaign to raise funds for a statue of Blues legend Kevin Beattie, has hit its target after only eight months, it can be announced today. 17

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024