Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know the average age of our starting line-up last night? 11:20 - Aug 21 with 886 viewsBrixtonBlue

Seemed one of our youngest ever for a league game to me.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Anyone know the average age of our starting line-up last night? on 11:27 - Aug 21 with 864 viewsKieran_Knows

24.5, if I've calculated that right!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Anyone know the average age of our starting line-up last night? on 11:28 - Aug 21 with 853 viewsBrixtonBlue

Anyone know the average age of our starting line-up last night? on 11:27 - Aug 21 by Kieran_Knows

Hmm, not as young as I was expecting actually.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Anyone know the average age of our starting line-up last night? on 11:37 - Aug 21 with 812 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It included Dozzell, Woolfenden, Kenlock, Downes and El Mizouni all from our academy. However, Kenlock is now 22.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Anyone know the average age of our starting line-up last night? on 11:59 - Aug 21 with 763 viewsChris_ITFC

Anyone know the average age of our starting line-up last night? on 11:27 - Aug 21 by Kieran_Knows

It's actually over 25 when you calculate it correctly.

In football terms, that's still pretty young though. A lot was made of United fielding the youngest team on the opening week of the Prem (24yr 227d).
Anyone know the average age of our starting line-up last night? on 12:09 - Aug 21 with 736 viewsITFC_Forever

Anyone know the average age of our starting line-up last night? on 11:28 - Aug 21 by BrixtonBlue

Hmm, not as young as I was expecting actually.

Skuse, Holy, Norwood, Wilson all help bringing it up.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Anyone know the average age of our starting line-up last night? on 13:25 - Aug 21 with 638 views66notout

Anyone know the average age of our starting line-up last night? on 12:09 - Aug 21 by ITFC_Forever

Skuse, Holy, Norwood, Wilson all help bringing it up.

More bull from Lambert about us being a young side. Probably explains why he left out Chambers.
Once he returns and Keane re-establishes himself we’ll be no different to any other League One side in terms of average age. In fact, if I could be bothered to do the sums, I bet we don’t even have one of the younger sides in this division.
What I would say is that we probably have the best squad at this level and if Lambert doesn’t get us up it will put a huge question mark against his ability and suitability to continue in the job.
Look at the squad - and the players still to return - and there is no room for excuses.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024