Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Confession time 16:01 - Aug 13 with 584 viewsbluelagos

Eating cold pizza is small fry for most of us who lived as students...

So what's your worst TWTD? Most disgusting, did I really, was I that stupid...story.

Mine was after going football training, followed by a swift pint (that became half a dozen), later I picked up a Chinese on the way home. Sat down, starving, grabbed the metal tray thing and went for the "flip" onto the plate (Always found that strangely satisfying when done successfully) Sadly I missed the plate and managed to spill the Chinese into my stinking trainers instead. Chinese now closed, too p*ssed to drive elsewhere, no internet.

Tbf, I was very hungry as I'd been in the pub all night, had built up an appetite, and hadn't eaten for around 12 hours. Only remembered what I'd done when I put trainers on in the morning only to find bits of Chinese in the bottom.

Some of you reprobates must have done worse?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Confession time on 16:06 - Aug 13 with 563 viewsSpruceMoose

So, you ate Chinese food out of a shoe?

You're responsible for this. I hope you're proud.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Confession time on 16:11 - Aug 13 with 539 viewsbluelagos

Confession time on 16:06 - Aug 13 by SpruceMoose

So, you ate Chinese food out of a shoe?

You're responsible for this. I hope you're proud.

Am not that disgusting. I decanted it onto the plate :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Confession time on 16:11 - Aug 13 with 542 viewsfooters

We found a box behind a supermarket once with about 100 uncooked sausage rolls in it.

We spent that week forcing the things down despite being out of date.

It was like Homer with his sandwich. Very desperate times. Then again, I was washing myself from a bucket so free sausage rolls were like mana from heaven.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Confession time on 17:58 - Aug 13 with 434 viewsGuthrum

Had a piece of Wensleydale (of which I am not all that fond) left over from Christmas. It ended up in the back of the fridge, wrapped in tinfoil. Found it again about April time. Had turned into rather a nice soft blue-veined cheese. Quite tasty.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024