Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Howda scum get on tonight ? 23:05 - Aug 9 with 1201 viewsArnieM

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Howda scum get on tonight ? on 23:06 - Aug 9 with 1202 viewshaynes_toe1

Well instead of scoring a consolation goal against a team like Bolton, they done it at Anfield instead and gained loads of plaudits for their style of play.

I've never seen the point in trying to take the piss when they're so far ahead of us. Let's get ahead of them again first, then go for it.
Howda scum get on tonight ? on 23:11 - Aug 9 with 1184 viewsSuffolktractor

Howda scum get on tonight ? on 23:06 - Aug 9 by haynes_toe1

Well instead of scoring a consolation goal against a team like Bolton, they done it at Anfield instead and gained loads of plaudits for their style of play.

I've never seen the point in trying to take the piss when they're so far ahead of us. Let's get ahead of them again first, then go for it.

Come off it, you boys will never be so far ahead of us. You are doing ok at the moment, but you will always be in our shadow.
Never forget it.
Howda scum get on tonight ? on 08:54 - Aug 10 with 919 viewsBlueBadger

Well personally, I'm going to take the piss because if pelicans like you who are getting out the open-topped bus because they scored a goal at Anfield.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Howda scum get on tonight ? on 08:57 - Aug 10 with 908 viewsPJH

Let's hope that they can add "the best footballing side ever to get relegated" to their list of achievements then.
Howda scum get on tonight ? on 09:26 - Aug 10 with 858 viewsArnieM

Howda scum get on tonight ? on 08:57 - Aug 10 by PJH

Let's hope that they can add "the best footballing side ever to get relegated" to their list of achievements then.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024