Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When are the club issuing their rebuttal to that article? 17:50 - Aug 9 with 870 viewsMullet

Given the gutting news about Lankester it’s be better late than never. It opens the door for El Mizouni I guess, but I was looking forward to seeing Jack kick on.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

When are the club issuing their rebuttal to that article? on 18:00 - Aug 9 with 819 viewsPhilTWTD

There are issues surrounding it which mean they're unable to release it, legal stuff, safeguarding stuff. Suffice it to say, the club is very frustrated and angry, feeling the situation was not represented fairly, not least as the PFA review, to quote their statement, “found no substantiation to such allegations to warrant any action."
When are the club issuing their rebuttal to that article? on 18:03 - Aug 9 with 802 viewsMullet

When are the club issuing their rebuttal to that article? on 18:00 - Aug 9 by PhilTWTD

There are issues surrounding it which mean they're unable to release it, legal stuff, safeguarding stuff. Suffice it to say, the club is very frustrated and angry, feeling the situation was not represented fairly, not least as the PFA review, to quote their statement, “found no substantiation to such allegations to warrant any action."

Cheers Phil. Seems serious that they can’t issue something with anonymity remaining if they are holding off on legal advice.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

When are the club issuing their rebuttal to that article? on 18:46 - Aug 9 with 705 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Only just seen the news re Lankester.

Gutted! I think he would have been an absolute star this season!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

When are the club issuing their rebuttal to that article? on 18:51 - Aug 9 with 690 viewsPhilTWTD

When are the club issuing their rebuttal to that article? on 18:03 - Aug 9 by Mullet

Cheers Phil. Seems serious that they can’t issue something with anonymity remaining if they are holding off on legal advice.

More complicated than serious.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024