Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee O Neil 13:55 - Aug 4 with 1438 viewsNaylorsboots

What is it this guy actually does? Thought he was meant to help sort transfers and act as a go between for Lambert and Evans? To make the whole process easier. If anything it seems to either be non existent or is slowing things up even more than normal at PR since Evans took over
Lee O Neil on 14:30 - Aug 4 with 1358 viewsNaylorsboots

Obviously nobody knows!
Lee O Neil on 14:32 - Aug 4 with 1352 viewsWD19

Lee O Neil on 14:30 - Aug 4 by Naylorsboots

Obviously nobody knows!

Several ppl have previously commented on here that he is a good egg trying to fulfil 3 or 4 different roles at once.
Lee O Neil on 14:36 - Aug 4 with 1336 viewsNaylorsboots

Lee O Neil on 14:32 - Aug 4 by WD19

Several ppl have previously commented on here that he is a good egg trying to fulfil 3 or 4 different roles at once.

Thats as maybe. But spread too thinly and you can do a good job with any of them. There wouldnt be the time. He appears to be another cheap option for Evans.
Lee O Neil on 15:13 - Aug 4 with 1230 viewsJ2BLUE

Lee O Neil on 14:36 - Aug 4 by Naylorsboots

Thats as maybe. But spread too thinly and you can do a good job with any of them. There wouldnt be the time. He appears to be another cheap option for Evans.

You've commented on something you have no idea about an seem determined to double down on it, even when you're told people who actually know what they are talking about say he's good at what he does.

It's not his fault if he's given far too much to do for one person because his employers refused to pay for extra staff. I know the feeling from my last job.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lee O Neil on 15:52 - Aug 4 with 1106 viewsNaylorsboots

Lee O Neil on 15:13 - Aug 4 by J2BLUE

You've commented on something you have no idea about an seem determined to double down on it, even when you're told people who actually know what they are talking about say he's good at what he does.

It's not his fault if he's given far too much to do for one person because his employers refused to pay for extra staff. I know the feeling from my last job.

Isnt that what l just said? He is being spread too thinly to do a good job.
Lee O Neil on 15:56 - Aug 4 with 1095 viewsoneoffposter

Lee is a nice easy going lad he has been given the job to be a puppet for Evans - lambert has no respect for him and can see through why he was given the role. His role surely should have gone to someone with experience in the game therefore contacts to help bring players in. These sort of people cost a few quid in wages and may not always toe the party line.
Lee O Neil on 16:02 - Aug 4 with 1068 viewsCoastalblue

Lee O Neil on 15:56 - Aug 4 by oneoffposter

Lee is a nice easy going lad he has been given the job to be a puppet for Evans - lambert has no respect for him and can see through why he was given the role. His role surely should have gone to someone with experience in the game therefore contacts to help bring players in. These sort of people cost a few quid in wages and may not always toe the party line.

and we know all this because?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Lee O Neil on 16:07 - Aug 4 with 1058 viewsNaylorsboots

Lee O Neil on 15:56 - Aug 4 by oneoffposter

Milne, Clegg and O Neil have all only been mouthpieces. Evans is a horrible little man l get the impression. He will release another statement which will mean nothing and round in a circle we will go again.
Login to get fewer ads

Lee O Neil on 16:12 - Aug 4 with 1034 viewsPositivelyPortman

Waste of time and money. He’s just an Evans “yes” man.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Lee O Neil on 16:14 - Aug 4 with 1030 viewsJ2BLUE

Lee O Neil on 16:12 - Aug 4 by PositivelyPortman

Waste of time and money. He’s just an Evans “yes” man.

This is why I can never understand the criticism for the likes of Milne, Clegg and O'Neil. They have no power, ITFC is a dictatorship.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lee O Neil on 16:20 - Aug 4 with 1004 viewsNaylorsboots

Lee O Neil on 16:14 - Aug 4 by J2BLUE

This is why I can never understand the criticism for the likes of Milne, Clegg and O'Neil. They have no power, ITFC is a dictatorship.

Now that l do agree with you on.
Lee O Neil on 16:44 - Aug 4 with 959 viewsagentp

Signing players involves a lot of Fcking around. If there wasn't a Lee, I am not sure who would do it.

He obviously hasn't got free reign and he obviously acts on ME instructions, but to P1ss poor to criticise the guy. He's like 95% of TWTDers - he's just an employee.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024