Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Both Luton and Middlesbrough seem beatable this seas- 20:21 - Aug 2 with 818 viewsWacko

Oh.

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Both Luton and Middlesbrough seem beatable this seas- on 20:25 - Aug 2 with 805 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Luton will be tricky but they will probably only put their reserves out.

How do you know we will get Middlesbrough in the next round?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Both Luton and Middlesbrough seem beatable this seas- on 20:28 - Aug 2 with 782 viewsWacko

Both Luton and Middlesbrough seem beatable this seas- on 20:25 - Aug 2 by Nthsuffolkblue

Luton will be tricky but they will probably only put their reserves out.

How do you know we will get Middlesbrough in the next round?

Half whoosh. Forgot we were playing Luton in the cup..

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Both Luton and Middlesbrough seem beatable this seas- on 20:29 - Aug 2 with 775 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Both Luton and Middlesbrough seem beatable this seas- on 20:28 - Aug 2 by Wacko

Half whoosh. Forgot we were playing Luton in the cup..

I think the full whoosh is on you for that very reason … doh!

Both Luton and Middlesbrough seem beatable this seas- on 20:33 - Aug 2 with 767 viewsDublinBlue84

Worst thing about this match is I think, Luton, they're a team you doesn't associate with the championship and they are a lower league team.

Then I realise they are higher in the pyramid than us.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Both Luton and Middlesbrough seem beatable this seas- on 20:37 - Aug 2 with 748 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Both Luton and Middlesbrough seem beatable this seas- on 20:33 - Aug 2 by DublinBlue84

Worst thing about this match is I think, Luton, they're a team you doesn't associate with the championship and they are a lower league team.

Then I realise they are higher in the pyramid than us.

Some of us can remember them in the top division in the land but I suppose pre Premier League no longer counts does it?

Both Luton and Middlesbrough seem beatable this seas- on 20:49 - Aug 2 with 713 viewsEastTownBlue

Both Luton and Middlesbrough seem beatable this seas- on 20:37 - Aug 2 by Nthsuffolkblue

Some of us can remember them in the top division in the land but I suppose pre Premier League no longer counts does it?

For a number of years they were above us. We passed them we went up in 1992.
Both Luton and Middlesbrough seem beatable this seas- on 21:18 - Aug 2 with 649 viewsPJH

Both Luton and Middlesbrough seem beatable this seas- on 20:37 - Aug 2 by Nthsuffolkblue

Or them as a top division side beating second division us 5-2 at PR in the 5th round of the F.A. Cup in 1959 on their way to Wembley.
Both Luton and Middlesbrough seem beatable this seas- on 21:24 - Aug 2 with 632 viewscatch74

Both Luton and Middlesbrough seem beatable this seas- on 21:18 - Aug 2 by PJH

Or them as a top division side beating second division us 5-2 at PR in the 5th round of the F.A. Cup in 1959 on their way to Wembley.

Fairly sure I remember a Zenith Data Systems Cup wine on penalties at PR.
Not sure when that was but catchy name for a cup.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024