Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think we need to calm down a bit about Lambert's press conference!! 17:19 - Aug 2 with 555 viewsunstableblue

And get focused and fired up for supporting the lads on the pitch tomorrow, which is the important thing.

Lambert will be telling the players they are strong and good enough to win the league.

He is just rattling Marcus' cage to get more funding, for more quality.

Have you ever listened to Pochetinno? sounds like he's leaving every week, but just pressuring Levy for squad budget.

COYB

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I think we need to calm down a bit about Lambert's press conference!! on 17:24 - Aug 2 with 535 viewsstrikalite

I reckon he'd just come out of a meeting with Evans, because he was pretty pi$$ed off at the start regarding the three new players that's for sure...

Seemed to lighten up a bit after that...
I think we need to calm down a bit about Lambert's press conference!! on 18:15 - Aug 2 with 470 viewsGirthyguy

Can imagine this place tomorrow evening if we are well beaten and awful.
I think we need to calm down a bit about Lambert's press conference!! on 18:18 - Aug 2 with 464 viewsSpruceMoose

I think we need to calm down a bit about Lambert's press conference!! on 18:15 - Aug 2 by Girthyguy

SpruceMoose feeds off that kind of energy.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2019 18:26]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I think we need to calm down a bit about Lambert's press conference!! on 18:21 - Aug 2 with 455 viewsGirthyguy

I think we need to calm down a bit about Lambert's press conference!! on 18:18 - Aug 2 by SpruceMoose

SpruceMoose feeds off that kind of energy.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2019 18:26]

Ive noticed
I think we need to calm down a bit about Lambert's press conference!! on 18:24 - Aug 2 with 444 viewschristiand

I think we need to calm down a bit about Lambert's press conference!! on 18:15 - Aug 2 by Girthyguy

Imagine this place tomorrow evening after winning 3-0 playing some scintillating football?!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

I think we need to calm down a bit about Lambert's press conference!! on 18:26 - Aug 2 with 433 viewsSpruceMoose

I think we need to calm down a bit about Lambert's press conference!! on 18:24 - Aug 2 by christiand

Imagine this place tomorrow evening after winning 3-0 playing some scintillating football?!

Evans Out protests everywhere!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024