Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Risk reward 23:12 - Jul 26 with 747 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

With the Judge thing I've been wondering how clubs make these decisions. By my reckoning if promotion is worth £9m and if him leaving makes us 20% less likely to go up he would be worth around £1.8m. Question is how much of a difference do people think he will make?

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Risk reward on 06:42 - Jul 27 with 664 viewsKeaneish

In my view, he’s the difference between a top 2 and a top 4 finish. His contribution will be enormous and he’ll be Integral to the system we play. There’s been so much nonsense on here questioning his value as he only managed 1 assist last season, which is ridiculous given his and our circumstances from January onward. He’s our best player and should be in the EFL team of the season come May.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Risk reward on 06:51 - Jul 27 with 661 viewsFPL_Tractor

Risk reward on 06:42 - Jul 27 by Keaneish

In my view, he’s the difference between a top 2 and a top 4 finish. His contribution will be enormous and he’ll be Integral to the system we play. There’s been so much nonsense on here questioning his value as he only managed 1 assist last season, which is ridiculous given his and our circumstances from January onward. He’s our best player and should be in the EFL team of the season come May.

The whole team is basically set up to get the most out of Norwood and Judge.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Risk reward on 09:14 - Jul 27 with 579 viewsbraveblue

How Evans makes decisions is beyond most of us.

He did look pretty poor at times last season but is quality and hopefully it shows in L1. He really should run matches. But not from out wide.
Risk reward on 11:03 - Jul 27 with 520 viewsjas0999

Risk reward on 06:42 - Jul 27 by Keaneish

I agree. We need a creative spark like him in the midfield, otherwise we may struggle to make chances for Norwood and hopefully Jackson.

PL said who could we get in as good as him - particularly on our budget. It’s a good point and should be the deciding factor.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024