Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marc Pugh straight swap for Judge 23:45 - Jul 23 with 1408 viewsMrTown

Free agent after leaving Bournemouth, no club as of yet.

Take some cash from the Paddy leaving and take Marc Pugh on the left.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Marc Pugh straight swap for Judge on 23:58 - Jul 23 with 1347 viewsBlueBadger

Yeah, that's about as likely to happen as Lambert becoming more interested in building a team over nice dinners for old players.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Marc Pugh straight swap for Judge on 00:00 - Jul 24 with 1335 viewspointofblue

No chance - he'll go to a Championship club considering I was over-reaching when saying we should go for Lockyer or Oshilaja to solve or centre back issue.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Marc Pugh straight swap for Judge on 00:01 - Jul 24 with 1334 viewsJ2BLUE

Marc Pugh straight swap for Judge on 23:58 - Jul 23 by BlueBadger

Yeah, that's about as likely to happen as Lambert becoming more interested in building a team over nice dinners for old players.

If I had a quid for every time you've repeated that joke I could buy the club and sign Ronaldo as Judge's replacement.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Marc Pugh straight swap for Judge on 00:03 - Jul 24 with 1322 viewsBlueBadger

Marc Pugh straight swap for Judge on 00:01 - Jul 24 by J2BLUE

If I had a quid for every time you've repeated that joke I could buy the club and sign Ronaldo as Judge's replacement.

Lambert would probably play him at left back. 'He brings a lot of energy to the role'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Marc Pugh straight swap for Judge on 00:04 - Jul 24 with 1310 viewspointofblue

Marc Pugh straight swap for Judge on 00:03 - Jul 24 by BlueBadger

Lambert would probably play him at left back. 'He brings a lot of energy to the role'.

If only we could find a tactically astute manager who showed understanding and respect to the fans, eh?

(Why did I bite? )

Marc Pugh straight swap for Judge on 00:07 - Jul 24 with 1302 viewsBlueBadger

Marc Pugh straight swap for Judge on 00:04 - Jul 24 by pointofblue

If only we could find a tactically astute manager who showed understanding and respect to the fans, eh?

(Why did I bite? )

We had one of them, 'the fans' accused him of touching kids, so he left.

I'm here all week with my Fishers tribute act.

Marc Pugh straight swap for Judge on 00:09 - Jul 24 with 1284 viewspointofblue

Marc Pugh straight swap for Judge on 00:07 - Jul 24 by BlueBadger

We had one of them, 'the fans' accused him of touching kids, so he left.

I'm here all week with my Fishers tribute act.

That accusation was revolting but came late on - insanely after he said we'd go which does result in more questions than answers about the mental ability of some of the fanbase. But the to-and-fro had been building up for a while with neither being willing to accept the others point of view.

Marc Pugh straight swap for Judge on 00:12 - Jul 24 with 1274 viewsBlueBadger

Marc Pugh straight swap for Judge on 00:09 - Jul 24 by pointofblue

That accusation was revolting but came late on - insanely after he said we'd go which does result in more questions than answers about the mental ability of some of the fanbase. But the to-and-fro had been building up for a while with neither being willing to accept the others point of view.

The main reason it had been building up was because the same robust souls who were quite happy to sling around accusations of paedophilia couldn't take some mild press conference-based bantz.

Login to get fewer ads

Marc Pugh straight swap for Judge on 00:14 - Jul 24 with 1268 viewspointofblue

Marc Pugh straight swap for Judge on 00:12 - Jul 24 by BlueBadger

The main reason it had been building up was because the same robust souls who were quite happy to sling around accusations of paedophilia couldn't take some mild press conference-based bantz.

I've already said my opinion on the revolting chants so moving on - it could be said that Mick could dish it out but couldn't take it either. That's why it ended up how it did; neither side was able to take a step back and go "I do see your point and respect it" rather than be stuck in a Trunchbull-like "I'm right and you're wrong" approach.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2019 0:33]

Marc Pugh straight swap for Judge on 00:19 - Jul 24 with 1249 viewsBlueBadger

Marc Pugh straight swap for Judge on 00:14 - Jul 24 by pointofblue

I've already said my opinion on the revolting chants so moving on - it could be said that Mick could dish it out but couldn't take it either. That's why it ended up how it did; neither side was able to take a step back and go "I do see your point and respect it" rather than be stuck in a Trunchbull-like "I'm right and you're wrong" approach.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2019 0:33]

For what it's worth, the bloke had gone stale, but some of the 'he's doing this on purpose to upset ME' crying about some(admittedly strange) team selections was mad.

Marc Pugh straight swap for Judge on 00:36 - Jul 24 with 1191 viewspointofblue

Marc Pugh straight swap for Judge on 00:19 - Jul 24 by BlueBadger

For what it's worth, the bloke had gone stale, but some of the 'he's doing this on purpose to upset ME' crying about some(admittedly strange) team selections was mad.

I think the one which got me was Hull at home in his departure year - a very odd decision to rotate the side when we still had an outside shot at the play offs and we were embarrassed 3-0. But I agree, I never thought he did it to irritate the fans though he didn’t help himself when he basically claimed that WAS his approach, something along the lines of “the more they yell for him, the less likely I’ll bring him on.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024