Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you think we have it bad... 18:36 - Jul 17 with 1236 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

https://www.google.com/amp/s/talksport.com/football/574560/bolton-players-refuse

The takeover seems to be going at a snails pace, their fans must be worried.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

If you think we have it bad... on 18:37 - Jul 17 with 1218 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Sorry... just noticed previous thread.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

If you think we have it bad... on 18:38 - Jul 17 with 1220 viewsPJH

Yes, the sale of The Whites Hotel is one of the things seemingly holding things up.
If you think we have it bad... on 18:59 - Jul 17 with 1157 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

If you think we have it bad... on 18:38 - Jul 17 by PJH

Yes, the sale of The Whites Hotel is one of the things seemingly holding things up.

I heard it was a condition of the takeover that the hotel is included.

There is a long line of vultures looking to take it on, but it should stay with the club.

If you think we have it bad... on 19:09 - Jul 17 with 1132 viewsPJH

If you think we have it bad... on 18:59 - Jul 17 by Marshalls_Mullet

I heard it was a condition of the takeover that the hotel is included.

There is a long line of vultures looking to take it on, but it should stay with the club.

The group that are close to taking over the club also want the hotel but a different Administrator is handling the sale of the hotel and the prospective buyers of the club are apparently not necessarily going to get the hotel.
I don't know if that means that the sale of the club would collapse but in any case time must be running out for Bolton Wanderers being able to start the season.
If you think we have it bad... on 19:14 - Jul 17 with 1104 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

If you think we have it bad... on 19:09 - Jul 17 by PJH

The group that are close to taking over the club also want the hotel but a different Administrator is handling the sale of the hotel and the prospective buyers of the club are apparently not necessarily going to get the hotel.
I don't know if that means that the sale of the club would collapse but in any case time must be running out for Bolton Wanderers being able to start the season.

They all need to get around a table and get it sorted!

If you think we have it bad... on 19:29 - Jul 17 with 1074 viewsIllinoisblue

If you think we have it bad... on 18:38 - Jul 17 by PJH

football clubs with hotels attached are stupid. Fact.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

If you think we have it bad... on 19:34 - Jul 17 with 1059 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

If you think we have it bad... on 19:29 - Jul 17 by Illinoisblue

That hotel has helped drag Bolton finances through last season...

If you think we have it bad... on 19:40 - Jul 17 with 1055 viewsWD19

If you think we have it bad... on 19:29 - Jul 17 by Illinoisblue

Diversifying a large building previously used only c.30 days per year, with lots of parking and infrastructure already in place, doesn't seem the stupidist thing to do.

Not as stupid as selling all your best players and replacing them with dross, for example.
Login to get fewer ads

If you think we have it bad... on 19:44 - Jul 17 with 1042 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

If you think we have it bad... on 19:40 - Jul 17 by WD19

Diversifying a large building previously used only c.30 days per year, with lots of parking and infrastructure already in place, doesn't seem the stupidist thing to do.

Not as stupid as selling all your best players and replacing them with dross, for example.

I've just realised he was having a dig at Nodge rather than bolton.

I notice NCFCs hotel is in a corner where they could have built extra seating.... Maybe we should have built a hotel rather than extra seating ;-)

If you think we have it bad... on 20:46 - Jul 17 with 963 viewsIllinoisblue

If you think we have it bad... on 19:44 - Jul 17 by Marshalls_Mullet

I've just realised he was having a dig at Nodge rather than bolton.

I notice NCFCs hotel is in a corner where they could have built extra seating.... Maybe we should have built a hotel rather than extra seating ;-)

correct :-)

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024