Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Peterson launches anti-censorship site Thinkspot 15:55 - Jun 13 with 1044 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/jun/13/jordan-peterson-launches-anti

So in reality, what they are creating is a paid for safe space echo chamber for Right Wing loonies? And the left are the snowflakes...

Good idea about hiding comments with more than 50% downvotes though.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Jordan Peterson launches anti-censorship site Thinkspot on 15:57 - Jun 13 with 1036 viewsfooters

In fairness, I would never have washed my penis if it weren't for Peterson's straight-talkin' worldview.

Still, I suppose his simplistic often contradictory works will please some of the young conservative types.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Jordan Peterson launches anti-censorship site Thinkspot on 18:13 - Jun 13 with 953 viewsSwansea_Blue

That would work if any of the contributors or subscribers had a shred of moral decency. But they won’t. It’ll just be a sight to spread hatred.

I’d rather see something more positive to encourage respectful debate, like this
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwj0s4Pt-ebiAhWh2uAKHU

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Jordan Peterson launches anti-censorship site Thinkspot on 18:14 - Jun 13 with 947 viewsSpruceMoose

Jordan Peterson launches anti-censorship site Thinkspot on 18:13 - Jun 13 by Swansea_Blue

That would work if any of the contributors or subscribers had a shred of moral decency. But they won’t. It’ll just be a sight to spread hatred.

I’d rather see something more positive to encourage respectful debate, like this
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwj0s4Pt-ebiAhWh2uAKHU

Change My View that Gingers don't have a soul, Kal...
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 18:15]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Jordan Peterson launches anti-censorship site Thinkspot on 18:22 - Jun 13 with 922 viewsSwansea_Blue

Jordan Peterson launches anti-censorship site Thinkspot on 18:14 - Jun 13 by SpruceMoose

Change My View that Gingers don't have a soul, Kal...
[Post edited 13 Jun 2019 18:15]

Ha! Obviously a rhetorical question.

CMV has obviously been around for years, but I must confessed I hadn’t heard of it. I’m not down with the kids enough these days (or a user of Reddit)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Jordan Peterson launches anti-censorship site Thinkspot on 19:34 - Jun 13 with 881 viewsBlueBadger

I give it 3 months before the whole thing gets taken down because someone on there starts planning a terror attack.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024