Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nsiala getting a bloody good work-out tonight 21:14 - Apr 10 with 964 viewsBLUEBEAT

Chambers is just a spectator

Poll: W or W

Nsiala getting a bloody good work-out tonight on 21:15 - Apr 10 with 960 viewsjas0999

New two year deal ....
Nsiala getting a bloody good work-out tonight on 21:18 - Apr 10 with 923 viewsBlue_Moses

Saving himself for the end of season celebration dinner
Nsiala getting a bloody good work-out tonight on 21:21 - Apr 10 with 899 viewsDubtractor

If all you want is a stopper, Nsiala is great, but I've rarely seen a player less composed with the ball.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Nsiala getting a bloody good work-out tonight on 21:31 - Apr 10 with 822 viewsBLUEBEAT

Nsiala getting a bloody good work-out tonight on 21:21 - Apr 10 by Dubtractor

If all you want is a stopper, Nsiala is great, but I've rarely seen a player less composed with the ball.

He can be quite terrifying and he seems to wriggle out of tricky situations through luck more than anything else.

Poll: W or W

Nsiala getting a bloody good work-out tonight on 21:59 - Apr 10 with 725 viewschristiand

Nsiala getting a bloody good work-out tonight on 21:21 - Apr 10 by Dubtractor

Looks a poor defender, just waiting for the customary mistake from him or poor challenge.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024